Super Contributor

Tracfone Q & A Chat - October 27th

Hi forum friends! The Tracfone team will be back answering all of your questions. 

See you on the 27th!

Tracfone Team

New Contributor

Still looking for an answer as to whether or not I will be able to transfer my contacts and all my photos from my Verizon service IPhone 5C to this tracfone???

I have Verizon Cloud and need to know if I can get my information. If not, Im not buying this phone...

Super Contributor

Re: Tracfone Q & A Chat - October 27th

Will this triple minutes etc.?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@toril wrote:

Hi toril. Yes, the phone will triple all paid minutes except for the Smartphone only airtime cards and add-on plans. ^Shelly

Valued Contributor

If I am at home and connected to my home wifi are minutes deducted for text ?  data?  phone calls ?

I have looked at all phones shown online. I Live in zip code 26287 and you all say no tracfone services, you are full of it, I have service here and just purchased new phone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tracfone_Team wrote:

@toril wrote:

Hi toril. Yes, the phone will triple all paid minutes except for the Smartphone only airtime cards and add-on plans. ^Shelly

So what you're saying is the TSV smartphone will not give triple minutes?  Your "except for" phrase is confusing. Clear it up for me.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Contributor

Hi, The QVC specs says it has 8 gb internal memory while on the LG website it says it has 16 gb.... which is  accurate?   Also, in the settings, under "About Phone," can the moble network type be toggled between LTE and CDMA-eHRPD like on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime?   Thanks much.

Occasional Visitor

I was just about to order the TSV for today but you said on on Q & A you can not purchase extra minutes.

deos this TSV come with an SD card ?