Super Contributor

My new Stylo 4 was delivered yesterday. I tried twice to activate it online without success. So I called Tracfone this morning and it's finally up and running - but I did manage to somehow lose my 1.5 gigs of data from the promo and Tracfone says it never existed. I've been using Tracfone for over 15 years and I've never had any problems with them before. I hope this isn't the way things will be in the future...

Super Contributor

I ordered and received the LG Stylo 4 even though I really like the Fiesta I presently have.  I am returning the LG Stylo that i wanted because of the better camera but the charging cord is a different size and I have 4 or five of the portable chargers I would not be able to use.  Also, the size is not significantly larger than the phone I have now so I feel the price doesn't warrant the purchase or the loss of the accessories I would not be able to use with this phone.  Disappointed that they changed the charging cord.  It is a nice phone and if I didn't really like the Fiesta, I would keep it.  Also, it is a much higher priced phone than I ever paid for a tracfone over the 20 plus years I have been a customer.

Super Contributor

I've been using my Stylo 4 for a couple of days and I must say that I really like it. Yes it's GSM, but I seem to be getting good service and the sound of my friends' voices is loud and clear. I like that I can take notes without signing into the device and the colors on the screen are more vivid, making it easier to read outdoors.

There is also a new interesting feature that I was totally unaware of before, except in WhatsAp. That is wifi calling. There is a button on the phone that directs the phone to connect calls with wifi for free, if it is available, before it uses available plan minutes. Very cool...