Occasional Visitor

Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

[ Edited ]

I too have Tracfone..!! I love it..!! I will be upgrading as soon as it comes on the Q....!! I would do it sooner, but I keyed in my zip and it said not available..!! So I will have to call and speak with someone.. If this upgrade is complete, it will be the 3rd TSV that I have from Tracfone and again, I love it..!! Never had a problem and hopefully never will.. I live in the middle of nowhere and it serves me just fine..  If someone knows the answer to my question, will this new phone be compatible with my LG as far as compatible with my zip.. 85332..??

Thank you...Marla

Visitor

How long is this price good for if this is Today's Special Value (6/17/16) ?  Will it still be the same price on the 22nd ?

Can I use my phone number from my other trac phone.

with this new today special value phone.

Respected Contributor

My zip code is 13126 and it says it isn't available in my area yet all the zip codes around me are? I have always bought a Tracfone and it has works perfectly in my zip code. 

Please address this Tracfone Team.

Thanks.

New Contributor

Can I Port my MagicJack phone # to this new Samsung TracFone?  If so how do I do this.  Thanks!

I have a trac phone Century I bought from HSN some time ago. If I purchase this Samsung from QVC can I transfer my minutes/data/text to this new phone and keep my existing phone number.

Thank you

Christine

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting the Item number BHawk.  I just checked it out.  The screen is 5.0.  I believe my LG android is 4.5.   My sister will definitely love the blue one.  I'm now VERY VERY tempted to upgrade.  I will wait and watch the presentation though to see all the functions described.  It does seem like a nice phone. 

New Contributor

What is the coverage in Canada?

New Contributor

What is the coverage in Canada thru this new Track phone?

Regular Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I didn't get the email.  My TracFone minutes/data/texts  package is set to expire in early August so this comes at a great time for me! I'd spend a shy bit less to reorder service as this deal costs, and with a better phone.  You really helped me out!!!