Super Contributor

TracFone Q & A Today June 22

[ Edited ]

TracFone Samsung Galaxy 5" Smartphone w/ 1350 Minutes Text & Data

tracfone pic.JPGWe are looking forward to our first chat in the Community!

-TracFone Team

Trusted Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

@Tracfone_Team wrote:

We are looking forward to our first chat in the Community!

-TracFone Team

Any hints on what the TSV will be? 😀

Honored Contributor

First I've heard of this.  "Who" is the TracFone Team?  Actual TracFone employees or QVC employees?

Super Contributor

There are only 3 Tracfone models listed now. Are there more coming?  I mean they use to have a  wider selection here. 

QVC Social Team

@Venezia wrote:

First I've heard of this.  "Who" is the TracFone Team?  Actual TracFone employees or QVC employees?

Hi @Venezia - Yes, it will be the actualTracfone vendor team answering your questions. 

Super Contributor

@Bigbear52 wrote:

There are only 3 Tracfone models listed now. Are there more coming?  I mean they use to have a  wider selection here. 

@Bigbear52 Hi! The TracFone assortment on QVC.com will be expanding very soon! Please visit back to see the new additions shortly.

--Kevin from @Tracfone_Team

Respected Contributor

Which OS will the tsv have?

Contributor

I currently use the Tracfone ZTE Valet 665 with triple talk/text/data. If I purchase a newer  smart Tracfone with triple talk/text/data do I activate the same way (online) to carry over my current phone number and will all the minutes/texts/data and service days I currently have automatically transfer to the new phone?  I have heard some horror stories where things get messed up during the transfer and want to avoid if possible.  Thanks for any info.

Super Contributor

@Tribesters  It'll be a Samsung. A Samsung what, I can't say. I know Tracfone offers several Galaxy models, including Core and S5, S6. The only difference between theirs and a contract,  is the contract. The S6 offers a 16 mp back camera. You read that right, 16, and on a pay-as-you-go phone. Tracfone has come a long ways in the pickings of phones without a crazy contract. 

New Contributor

Do you know who the carrier is? My current tracfone smart phone is carried on Verizon and I can't make calls from home. My old phones not to smart worked beautifully from my home and I was sure it would be the same from my LG tracfone -- it wasn't