Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Today June 22

Thank you Eva, I tried that, but it didn't do anything right then. Then, I powered it down, plugged it up and left it all night, next morning I cut the phone on, dialed the number, and I could hear it ring, I was so happy! That has solved the only problem I have had so far with the phone, I love the phone, now all I have to do, is to learn how everything works on it. Next, I am going to tackle the camera. Hope it goes ok. Thank you Eva for your help!!!!

Occasional Contributor

This happened to me also. I bought two phones mine did not add in the bonus minutes and I called tracfone who pretty much told me I need a pin number and its my fault. My son activated his phone two days ago and does not have his bonus meetings. Again, did not get what I paid for either.

Occasional Contributor

These are for the June promo so the time period is still valid.

Occasional Contributor

So I do not need a pin with these phones, it should come up automatically? And if so do the come up right away? My phone has been activated for a week, I talked to a manager who told me I need a pin and Qvc said I didn't. My second phone was just activated yesterday and still no bonus minutes.

Occasional Contributor

So I went through this thread and dialed a number that was recommended by another member and I got a supervisor who was like an angel. She told me what had happened and she could fix it. You don't know how happy I was after speaking with five different people before and she just said I can fix it no problem. Thank you!

What happens after the first year?  Do we need to purchase another phone?

Contributor

@Pgh Patty wrote:

What happens after the first year?  Do we need to purchase another phone?

Not unless you want to upgrade the phone. I just go to Tracfone's website and add minutes/service days. It's easy peasy, lol.

Just make sure to do it before your service days expire or you will lose any minutes you have left instead of them carrying over.

Contributor

Hi, a quick question.  When we were picking the "Cover" color, was it just the back cover?   Am I correct it did not come with a front and screen cover?  I have since purchased the normal 3 piece case (Back cover, front cover and screen cover), but found it odd this was not included.  TIA.

I order 2 of these 1 for a gift and 1 for me. Loved it. 2 weeks later I had problems. Called tracfone that said the phone was defective. Call QVC they said return it . They said they still had some with a paisley cover.  I didn't care about the cover color.I waited over a week for some responce. Finally went to live  chat,she said we are sending you a refund,because they are out of phones. What a piss poor way to do business.   What do you think. So I am out of phone,1350 minutes & 1 year service..

Thank you

Super Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

@Maggie1105 wrote:

Does the tracfone have free WIFI?

@Maggie1105 No, we don't have free Wi-Fi access. ^Ashley