Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Today June 22

I know that this phone has 8 gb of storage. My question is how much storage is left after the built in apps and system operations use their share.  I had an 8 gb once and was left with less than 4 gb to use for apps, pic, videos, etc.

How does that work? Do you download Mobile Content Transfer Wizard on the new phone? Will it transfer after the old phone is deactivated?

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I just tried to order the special value and it says it will not ship to my area. I called customer service because I have a tracfone and have bought 2 from QVC. There is service in my area. They could not tell me why it would not ship here. I want to know if you can tell me why? Thank you

Respected Contributor

I currently have an LG840 tracfone and it uses AT&T and T-Mobile towers and my coverage is excellent.  I understand this is CDMA and uses Verizon but on air it was mentioned that two carriers were used.  If this is the case, who is the other carrier?  Although Verizon is available here I'm not sure how the coverage compares. 

Second, since my phone isn't a "smart" phone, I don't think I can use the app mentioned to transfer contacts, so is there any other way I can transfer contacts from a non smartphone to this one?

I want to order today special value, but I told you won't ship to West Virginia.  I bought my last Trac Phone 3 years on QVC with no problem.  Why!!

On the TSV, after one uses the  initial 1350 minutes and purchases addtional minutes, what is the expiration time of the additional minutes?   The TSV allows one year  for the included (1350) minutes.  What is the time for additonal minutes?

Super Contributor

Re: TracFoneTeam: Why didn't you order enough of the ROSE GOLD & PAISLEY?

[ Edited ]

Is there any way you can get more Rose Gold or Paisley before midnight or on Waitlist please ? Maybe I like to order one?Thank's

Contributor

Re: TracFoneTeam: Why didn't you order enough of the ROSE GOLD & PAISLEY?

@Ttownlady wrote:

Is there any way you can get more Rose Gold or Paislye before midnight or on Waitlist please ?Thank's

My understanding is that the colors/patterns are covers on the phone. You can purchase all sorts of  covers very inexpensively by doing a search for covers for this phone.

I have some cute covers purchased online for my current Tracfone. Hope this helps. 

PS: I found some cool looking mirrored covers in different colored metals for cheap.

New Contributor

I am a current tracfone customer...my question is will all my pictures, contacts and current apps transfer to the new phone with my current tracfone phone#???

New Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

I upgraded my tracfone to a new tracfone in Jan and haven't activated it yet. Today I just bought  the Samsung Galaxy and I haven't even activated the replacement for the replacement... lol If you have wi-fi at home you can do everything but call on the phone before it is even activated! Blew me away.  I have upgraded from an old LG tracfone to a newer one a couple of years ago and everything transferred seamlessly. Even though I had the ability before I never went online etc because I was kinda clueless about the phones. So at 70 yrs old I tried it and was so happy I did.  Try it.  It won't hurt anything and you will wonder why you were afraid to try it.