Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

Does the tracfone have free WIFI?

Occasional Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Today June 22

@Tracfone_Team Many QVC customers are wanting to order the TSV TracFone but you are not answering the questions regarding coverage using the "zip code finder" and many current Tracfone customers are getting "no coverage available" messages when entering their zip code, even though they currently have working Tracfones. I got the same message. I spent all morning trying to get someone from the "team" to answer and lots of time "on hold" with Tracfone. They believe there is a glitch in the "zip code" finder because when I gave them my zip code it showed coverage, where as if I entered it in the "zip code finder" on the QVC webpage for the TSV, it shows no coverage. You may be losing sales due to this. Could there be any other reason it would be showing "no coverage" on many currently covered zip code areas? Please answer as there are multiple questions being asked about this.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I see  Rose Gold is S.O  any Waiitlist later in the day for this color? Please QVC answer today.Thank's

Occasional Contributor

re camera....does the settings allow you to "speak" .....say CHEESE.... to phone when taking pixs instead of pressing button on camera ....love that on previous tracphone

Trusted Contributor

@MsBaker Go to Tracfone's website and look under Airtime, Pay As You Go.  You'll see all the different options there regarding refilling your Tracfone.  It ranges from 15 dollars to 125 dollars.  I will tell you that many people choose to buy a new phone bundle from one of the home shopping networks because they're often a great deal and more cost effective then buying an airtime card from Tracfone.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Super Contributor

@Cece1952 wrote:
On the TSV Tracfone can I add more data only

Yes, on TracFone.com, you can purchase data-only plans to buy the amount of data that is right for you.

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

Super Contributor

@Annabeth wrote:

I'm having trouble figuring out how to post a question so this is a duplicate as I posted a reply somewhere else.

1.  Can the tracfone withstand the heat of my car in summer(Texas).  I had planned to leave the phone in the car for emergencies.

2.  Do I have to pay an activation fee when i purchase more minutes later on?

3.  Who assigns the phone number to this phone(I do not want to use my current cell phone for this phone)

4.  When the minutes expire, if I don't want to add any more, do I still own the phone?

I believe #4 is new, so I will answer that here:

With TracFone, you are in control.  By purchasing this offer, you own the phone.  It is no-contract and 100% pre-paid, so you own the phone outright.

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

how much is the 450 minute card

Super Contributor

@dfp90 wrote:

Never owned a track phone before, were do you buy the additional minutes from?  I see some sold on amazon but some with 1 year contract or 90 days of service.

Does this come with a desinated website to order more minutes for this deal?

At TracFone.com, there are a number of airtime plans that you can purchase to keep your service active or refill your tanks.

Hope this helps!

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

@Maggie1105 Yes, the Tracfone has free WiFi.  You can use your home's WiFi connection to get on the internet, like you would if you have an iPad or other tablet (or laptop).  If your home does not have WiFi you can use a public WiFi connection to get on the internet, like in your local public library or at Starbucks.  I think the only time you would have to pay for WiFi would be at an airport that charges you to use their WiFi connection or another similar situation.  Hope that helps.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*