New Contributor

Re: TracFone Q & A Coming June 22

I keep hearing the horror stories too but I haven't had any trouble with any of five tracfones

Spoiler
Man Very Happy
Occasional Visitor

Can i transfer my minutes i have on my lg tracfone to this phone

Frequent Contributor

I just received a preorder email about this...it's a Samsung Galaxy, 5 in screen, 5.0 lollipop OS, 4 g....129.99, free shipping, easy pay ( 5 , I believe it was)...looks like a nice phone..e228102 but will not show the TSV price yet.

Contributor

My email shows the TSV price as $129.98.

Frequent Contributor

So sorry CharmTx was off a penny  .  Will wear my reading glasses next time I try to help!

Super Contributor

I'm guessing they will be Android operating systems? Will they be Android 5.0 Lollipop? Or KitKat? 

Contributor

Sorry that I misunderstood your post, BHawk.  I thought you were saying on your post that the price didn't show to be a TSV price.  Didn't even notice the penny difference.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know when a pic will be up on the Q's site for this phone?  If it's a Samsung, I want to share this info with my sister who has a really old Samsung she refuses to get rid of.  I keep telling her to get a Tracfone.  She's content but I'm sure this Samsung tracfone version will change her mind.  I myself am on my third tracfone.   All of my phones I've purchased as TSV's and have been LG.  I've not had any problems with any of my phones or service.  I love my tracfone.  The one I currently have is the LG android one.  I'm half-tempted to upgrade once again. Smiley SurprisedSmiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

E228102 is the item number .  It is in the system just does not reflect the Tsv price unless you access through the preorder email.  You can view the phone and read the complete description and be ready to order on the Tsv date.

Respected Contributor

It is the Samung Galaxy Grand Smiley Tonguerime, Andoird 5.0 Lollipop.The pic is available thru a shop early email.