New Contributor
Did anyone else hear that Tova passed away? May the graceful lady rest in peace.
Respected Contributor

Re: Tova Borgnine passes away

Yes I believe there was already a post on her passing . She died on Feb 26th. May she rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

As a matter of fact, it was heavily discussed week-before-last?  Did you really think it would go unnoticed or unmentioned?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 OP obviously didn't see the previous posts.  Maybe they don't frequent the forums as much as you do.  No need to be snarky.

Valued Contributor

I had not heard. Yes, in February it seems. I guess Twitter didn't note the passing as I am on that app alot, and celebs' deaths do get mentioned. I wondered why we had not seen her on lately. I loved her signature scent for years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 has a point.  Perhaps if you are new here you may want to browse some of the recent topics before posting old news that you think is new?  JMO.

Regular Contributor

I am so sorry you are getting such snarky replies to your post.  Sadly there  are women on these boards that feel the need to be rude and obnoxious in order for them to feel fulfilled with their lives. Very sad and frustrating.  Just ignore them, they are the minority and folks recognize rude and obnoxious when they see it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think that was an insulting post.  No one was being snarky and rude, just being realistic.

Honestly, people take things so personally sometimes.  

Regular Contributor

SERIOUSLY! Some of you sound like the cats in my alley last night!

Honored Contributor

This is a new poster.  She most likely didn't read the posts from last week or she probably would have commented then.