New Contributor

Total Gym FIT MAX 1/2/2021 TSV

Has anyone received their 1/2/2021 TSV Total Gym? I did the advance order (was due to ship 1/15 but hasn’t yet). Was wondering if those of you who received it already have had any issues with it. If I pull up the item # there are no reviews and it’s listed as being unavailable. Thanks!

Re: Total Gym FIT MAX 1/2/2021 TSV

This is my first and last time buying from QVC. It seems QVC is selling items they don't have.  I cancelled my order when I read the "Sold Out" notice and my delivered by 01/29/21 date moved back.  These models are the ones that are returned after the $15 30 day trial from Total Gym Direct.  They are checked, refurbished and repacked by Total Gym but can't be sold as "New".  That's why they are sold for 1/2 the normal retail price.  If no one returns them, QVC has nothing but a waiting list and your email to load up with this weeks bargain notices.  I'm going back to Amazon and look into the GR8FLEX for $100 less. Good luck with your purchase.

Respected Contributor

Re: Total Gym FIT MAX 1/2/2021 TSV

@Vegasgambler wrote:

This is my first and last time buying from QVC. It seems QVC is selling items they don't have.  I cancelled my order when I read the "Sold Out" notice and my delivered by 01/29/21 date moved back.  These models are the ones that are returned after the $15 30 day trial from Total Gym Direct.  They are checked, refurbished and repacked by Total Gym but can't be sold as "New".  That's why they are sold for 1/2 the normal retail price.  If no one returns them, QVC has nothing but a waiting list and your email to load up with this weeks bargain notices.  I'm going back to Amazon and look into the GR8FLEX for $100 less. Good luck with your purchase.

I'm not sure I believe that. I bought my second Total Gym from Q a year or so ago on a similarly priced model.  It came quickly and was in perfect condition.