Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

Toothbrush how-to

[ Edited ]

Thank heavens, there are MANY hours on how use this toothbrush today—And many more hours left in the day just to make sure—— sheesh, really? 

Esteemed Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Thank heavens, there are MANY hours on how use this toothbrush today—And many more hours left in the day just to make sure—— sheesh, really? 

Think I missed the demonstration where they tell us which end of the toothbrush to use!!

Super Contributor

Something interesting . . . I have wanted to get my grandson a Sonicare toothbrush. His orthodontist recommended it but the price was a bit off-putting. I had seen them at Costco for over $200. I thought the price on the TSV was probably for a lower end or older model. I went on Amazon to read the reviews and noticed that this model is the top of the line and the cost last night of $229. It had two replacement brushes not four. I purchased one for my grandson and got the rose gold for myself on EasyPay.

I went back to Amazon today and  . . . the price on the exact same model had dropped to $169! It's a miracle! I realize that Amazon does dynamic pricing but it was a little obvious today.

Honored Contributor

Re: Toothbrush how-to

[ Edited ]

Years ago my dentist gifted me with a Sonic type toothbrush with all the bells and whistles.

It rattled my teeth to the point I gave it away (minus the brush head I'd used) and switched to the Spin Brush, which she thought was a good alternative.

It's battery powered and a joy to use. I replace the brush head every 3 months and it does a great job.

Just an alternative brush for anyone interested.

Respected Contributor

I got one for me and one for my sister. At Costco this model is in a 2 pack for $299. This is a great deal. 

Trusted Contributor

I cannot believe the difference a Sonicare toothbrush made for my teeth. I used to dread cleanings- my gums would bleed & it would be painful. Since I starting used this brush my gums no longer bleed. Cleanings are a breeze as there’s barely anything to scrape. I got DH one a couple years ago & he loves it too. He used to use Oral B but he likes this one much better. 

My current brush is still going strong-after several years. I didn’t really need a new one but I liked the pretty colors & the travel case. Even though it seldom needs charging I liked the glass charger. I thought the price was great since it included the extra brush heads. Can’t wait to get it...

Honored Contributor

My new dentist recommended this to me when I started there 5-6 years ago.  I bought the base model because I wasn't sure I would like the feeling of it.  They sell them wholesale directly from Philips.  I think I paid $50 for the base model.  I really like it and have wanted to upgrade to one with different speeds, so this was a good opportunity to upgrade.

I will keep the base model for travel.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN