Honored Contributor

I change the channel and then come back and still the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

You can say that again.......last kitchen show endless time on those 3 pr kitchen scissors that come apart to clean.........last

NIGHT (wed)............. it was first item up - after almost 20 mins I checked back and they were STILL showing them.

What are they thinking?

Super Contributor
Sometimes I think when an article is being presented longer than usual… its not selling as well as expected…. So the hard sell begins….need to stay on air longer…
Regular Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

You can say that again.......last kitchen show endless time on those 3 pr kitchen scissors that come apart to clean.........last

NIGHT (wed)............. it was first item up - after almost 20 mins I checked back and they were STILL showing them.

What are they thinking?

You are so right.  Overkill! That's how I feel about the CCB apparel being shown for at least 4 hours. I was out for about 2 hours and just got home and she's still on showing shirts, jeans etc and every now and then reminding us she resides in LA or somewhere near LA.  Is that supposed to make you want to buy buy buy? And yes, the channel has been changed.

Esteemed Contributor

I was just thinking the same thing this week!  Have been watching the Q for a long time - well over 15 years. But with all the hours spent on the TSV and the poor presentation techniques of many of the hosts, I hardly watch the channel anymore!  I check in every so often, but check out just as often.

Valued Contributor

Perhaps, you could do something else other than watch QVC

Super Contributor

PhillyGirl23, perhaps you could do something else other than go on QVC blogs & post snark attacks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Too much time on TSV

[ Edited ]

I used to watch QVC daily. I didn't like all the time spent on the TSVs either. It was very boring if I wasn't interested. I rarely watch the Q anymore. I go online and look at items there instead.