Honored Contributor

Re: Too much Christmas...shopping??

On 7/20/2014 mominohio said:
On 7/19/2014 January121 said: I LOVE Christmas in July ... so much better than looking at the all day overpriced silver designer jewelry shows.

I agree. For some reason, those who drool over the constant fashion/beauty/jewelry events can't let others have a CIJ event or a cooking day event. And they don't even begin to even out in hours offered over the course of the year.

I'm just going to have to say to all CIJ haters what they say to folks like me who complain on Fashion events, turn the channel. If it is such a great summer, and you are loving the weather, then get out in it and forget about what is on Q.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Stores have been having Christmas in July for over 30 years that I know of. Only it's just sales, not Christmas junk. I'm not interested at all in it, but someone must be or they wouldn't do it. Hallmark is doing Christmas shows too.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 makeupaddicted1 said:

I wish you people that HATE the CIJ shows would stop complaining. How many years now have they been doing this? You don't have to watch. Some of us like Christmas in July or anytime for that matter.

some people just have to whine over dramatize things. Best to ignore them.

Contributor

Too much too soon !!! STOP IT.

Honored Contributor

I hate the Xmas shows in July especially during a whole flipping weekend-----are they crazy!! Not impressed with it during its normal time of year so this is like pouring salt into the wound.

Contributor

Yuck....they need to mix it in with other shows......not 2 days in a row. ENOUGH aleady!!!!
Respected Contributor

On 7/20/2014 mominohio said:
On 7/19/2014 January121 said: I LOVE Christmas in July ... so much better than looking at the all day overpriced silver designer jewelry shows.

I agree. For some reason, those who drool over the constant fashion/beauty/jewelry events can't let others have a CIJ event or a cooking day event. And they don't even begin to even out in hours offered over the course of the year.

I'm just going to have to say to all CIJ haters what they say to folks like me who complain on Fashion events, turn the channel. If it is such a great summer, and you are loving the weather, then get out in it and forget about what is on Q.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

The venom posted against CIJ is astounding! I agree with you especially on the bolded part - so many whining about QVC ignoring summer, rushing winter and Christmas...if they themselves were really enjoying their summer, they wouldn't be a bit put out about something on a shopping channel - they'd be outside enjoying their summer!

Esteemed Contributor

I love CIJ! Its better than seeing the same ole pricey handbags, makeup and jewelry day after day. In fact I haven't watched QVC live for 6 months until NOW!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Regular Contributor

I'm on a very tight budget ALL the time ALL year around so it really doesn't matter, being on disability. So I'm choosy on what I purchase or IF I purchase anything. I've been backing off lately. Trying to wean myself and I have. I noticed that watching the show At all causes me Great anxiety So for that I quickly change the channel anymore. I said enough, haven't i!"
Super Contributor

Why not just have a QVC Christmas channel....365 days of Christmas....I think that would make all the Xmas lovers very happy.