Contributor

Yes, the Royal Palace rugs on TSV are beautiful. I'm sure they'd look stunning in another persons home, but QVC heavily emphasizes traditional style in much of it's interior merchandise. I prefer a very sleek modern interior. A Fleur de lis rug would look silly in my home. Please QVC---balance out your merchandise. Also, include items for people who prefer modern style.

Honored Contributor

Re: Too many traditional rugs

I agree, Royal Palace needs to update their styles. They really look dated and old fashioned.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I agree. It would be nice to see some abstracts or even multi-tonal solid colors.
Respected Contributor

The TSV was boring. One RP rug I own is the floral one with the big design--much more transitional or modern. (It's on clearance.) I love it but few of their rugs have this kind of bold design.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking the same thing! The TSV was boring and dated!

We plan on replacing the carpet in the family room with hardwood this winter. The room is decorated in a contemporary but classic style. I have a stone fireplace, a beige leather sectional with neutral walls. In my mind I think an area rug with deep red tones would add a nice pop of color but I want an interesting contemporary design!

Honored Contributor

I liked it, but I have no desire to own any of their modern designs. If I'd needed another rug I'd have bought the TSV. Luckily they make both, so everyone can be happy.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Check out Rugs USA dot com. Also, I think Overstock has a good selection. There are so many gorgeous designs out there to choose from! It's hard for me to envision how they will look on my floors though, just by looking at a picture.