Valued Contributor

Wondering how many bites will David ITKWD  allow himself to take with the TSV Karma Kouign Amann  Pastry tonight .They look really good ,or will he once again make his side host do the eating ,that tell me something ,that if you want to succeed in losing weight turn off the Gourmet Shows so you are not tempted to buy,items that will put on the poundssssssss.

Regular Contributor
Good point. He’s telling us if you want to lose weight, don’t eat
Respected Contributor

@joann1218 wrote:
Good point. He’s telling us if you want to lose weight, don’t eat

Getting annoyed with his constant weight loss talk and diet changes. We get it already! He will probably have his assistant Steve eating everything. Very awkward

Esteemed Contributor

Tired.......me 2  (diet)

Enough already..............!

Honored Contributor

Theres nobody more dull than a sanctimonious reformed smoker, alcoholic or dieter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 As a cradle Catholic, growing up the joke was also there's no one more Catholic than the pope than a convert!

Kind of fits in with what you said!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tonight ITKWD

[ Edited ]

I don't usually watch David as he's not my cup of tea, so to speak. However, I have seen him a few times here and there. I agree with the OP, if he doesn't try a specific food due to caloric reasons, it does come across as, this isn't good for you and has too many calories so you shouldn't eat it. 

With that said, if he doesn't want to taste food, that's fine. But if QVC believes he can continue presenting food items without tasting then it shouldn't be necessary for the other hosts to taste the food. I think QVC needs to stick to their standards, either the hosts must try the food or none of them need to. I really don't care if they taste anything, my food purchases are not determined by their reactions after a bite. I don't believe it is necessary. In fact, many times it's over the top. I do buy many food items.

So, basically, if you feel it's okay for David to not taste, all tasting should be eliminated since the Q believes it works for him. Otherwise, if they do want the hosts to try the items on air, David should no longer do food shows. Just my opinion.

Super Contributor

David is so thrilled with his weight loss accomplishments....who can blame him, right?  Although he does mention it quite often.  Mary also mentions that she eats gluten-free.  She's not touching the pastries today on her show but is inviting crew members to come and eat like David does.....I say to each their on.......

Respected Contributor

Yes, David has a carb and sweets sampling stunt double who does all the dangerous eating for him now. I hope they are getting hazard pay or at least some kind of extra compensation. Woman Wink 

Regular Contributor

Re: Tonight ITKWD

[ Edited ]

I don't know if any of you watched the TSV presentation today before Noon with Mary Beth.  She ate EVERYTHING!  I was shocked at how much she was eating. I guess she REALLLLLLY likes the pastries. I like her....but just s

@cjm61 wrote:

I don't usually watch David as he's not my cup of tea, so to speak. However, I have seen him a few times here and there. I agree with the OP, if he doesn't try a specific food due to caloric reasons, it does come across as, this isn't good for you and has too many calories so you shouldn't eat it. 

With that said, if he doesn't want to taste food, that's fine. But if QVC believes he can continue presenting food items without tasting then it shouldn't be necessary for the other hosts to taste the food. I think QVC needs to stick to their standards, either the hosts must try the food or none of them need to. I really don't care if they taste anything, my food purchases are not determined by their reactions after a bite. I don't believe it is necessary. In fact, many times it's over the top. I do buy many food items.

So, basically, if you feel it's okay for David to not taste, all tasting should be eliminated since the Q believes it works for him. Otherwise, if they do want the hosts to try the items on air, David should no longer do food shows. Just my opinion.

I don't know if any of you watched the TSV presentation today before Noon with Mary Beth.  She ate EVERYTHING!  I was shocked at how much she was eating. I guess she REALLLLLLY likes the pastries. I like her....but just saying you can tell when someone likes the food versus when they don't.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."