New Contributor

Does anyone have any information on tomorrow's boot TSV like brand, prices, etc.?

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tomorrow's boots TSV

[ Edited ]

MARC FISHER - DAMSEL

$135  w/ $12 s&h

tsv_20161013.jpg

New Contributor

Thanks so much!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the pic.

I have so many pairs of riding boots.  I need no more riding boots, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

That S&H is ridiculous!animated-smileys-rolleyes-08.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee

QVC shpg is always ridiculous!  Just got six chenille sweatshirts which came to $18 in shpg charges.  They did bag them in two's so three separate shpg fees, but, think the $18 charge is absurd.  I just add the shpg chge as the true item cost - so, I can live with it.  It is frustrating though.Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee

QVC shpg is always ridiculous!  Just got six chenille sweatshirts which came to $18 in shpg charges.  They did bag them in two's so three separate shpg fees, but, think the $18 charge is absurd.  I just add the shpg chge as the true item cost - so, I can live with it.  It is frustrating though.Woman Frustrated

@eddyandme,

Wish the Q would go back to their old way of charging s&h...remember the buy-more-and -save..? Either that or gives us a one time charge for all items purchased in one day...one flat rate or free if it exceeds like 50 or 100.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee

The sweatshirts were buy more and save, which appears to be a "sale" right?  But, it actually reduces shipping charges imo.  I do like them, ordered up according to the one-line graph, but should've ordered normal size.  Hey, they're sweatshirts so baggy is fine and a real nice quality, even with the shipping came out to a good deal. 

I do agree that multiples should have reduced shpg like in the old days.  What I'd really prefer, once you spent a certain amount on shipping, no more charges would be applied - like they used to do on fashion days - which got me "hooked" 'cause in those days you got accurate sizing, quality garments and good price-points.  Oh well, guess we'll never see the 'good ol' days'.

Regular Contributor

I just saw them and really like them so I ordered a pair in grey.  Now, I need more boots like a hole in the head but shoes and handbags are my weakness. I ordered a couple of pairs of the Mark Fisher suede over-the -knee boots a few weeks ago but they have to go back as they were tight and uncomfortable around the knee.  Let's hope these new ones work out better for me.

Regular Contributor
The boots are 129.80 with shipping of 12.47. Shipping is 10% of the price!!!! No way. I can buy Marc Fisher at a mall store with a coupon (right now they have 40% off if u buy 3 pairs of shoes) and free shipping. I can legit get 2 pair of Marc fisher boots for the price of one TSV.