Trusted Contributor

Tommie Copper TSV. How long have they been on QVC?

I bought many sets on Evine/ShopHQ. They are great! I had no idea they jumped over to QVC? There are so many Evine brands now on Q/H. LOL! I love my Tommie Copper. Great long lasting socks. Well made. I might buy at set or two. Fabulous! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tommie Copper TSV. How long have they been on QVC?

Been reading reviews on the socks & they are really bad. Are these hard to get on?

Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

Been reading reviews on the socks & they are really bad. Are these hard to get on?

Sorry to hear that. I've never had a problem with them. No, not hard to get on at all. I have some really long TC socks and they are fine. No problem getting off and on. I'm surprised people are having some problems. Wow. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB @Thanks for the quick response. Thinking of ordering. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have them too and I actually was diagnosed with bone spurs in the Spring. I had to see a foot Dr. I bought and expensive shoe inserts the foot Dr charged me for (which bothers my back problems, IE throws me out of wack). So anyway I bought these socks and wear them all the time (except when I had sandals on) and i have zero pain now from bone spurs! In fact, I told my foot Dr I wont be coming back unless they start acting up again. So I love these socks! They have really helped me avoid foot Dr bills and possible shots and future foot surgery! And I hope it stays that way! Cant say enough about these socks!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Renata22 wrote:

@BdBettyB @Thanks for the quick response. Thinking of ordering. 

You're welcome. Now, I don't have the ankle type socks so I don't know how they would work. I don't have a foot issue but the calf ones are great. I have most of those. If that helps.  

Valued Contributor

When I buy compression socks, I look at how much compression they have rated the socks to be.  It usually is some sort of mm of compression.  These socks don't tell me that amount.

Trusted Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

While I haven't worn these particular socks, looking at the video on the TSV I could see how the long socks would be difficult for some to put on.  Personally I never wear a sock which goes over my calves because they are always difficult to get on for me and if I can they pinch my leg right below my knees.  Something to think about if that style tends to work for your or not.

Honored Contributor

My BFF and I decided to order 4 pairs and we will split the order.  This way we both get to try them out.  She wears compression socks all the time.  I have never worn them except for in the hospital and they hurt.  Hopefully, these will work out.  I did notice they are polyester and on their website they offer modal and cotton and also wool socks.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I love these socks. They are perfect for my 8 year old son, who wears knee-ankle-foot orthotics. He wears the men’s size. I bought 2 sets of the last TSV and they have held up just fine. I’ve also ordered direct from the company. I bought two more sets this time for him because I love them and he loves them so much. They work perfectly with his orthotics and breathe! He doesn’t have sweaty feet! Tommie Copper customer service is great. I had a problem with an order directly from their website and they helped me ASAP and resolved. Good product and good company.