Esteemed Contributor

Tommie Copper TSV Friday 4/3 Sizing Question

Can't find any threads on this.  True to size or go up?  I sometimes strugge to get things up my hips.  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tommie Copper TSV Friday 4/3 Sizing Question

@NYCLaytinalaw. Jennifer Coffey said she is usually an XXS in QVC sizing and she was wearing a small
Esteemed Contributor

I sized up. I went to their company website and read review and gathered that it is wise to size up with this brand.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Teddixat and @Goldengate8361 

Honored Contributor

The fit claims they make are quite impressive.  But the video they keep playing with the size zero models do not tell me a thing, since I am not a size zero.  I just wonder where and how that back support would really hit me on my back, and if the waistband smoothes in or pushes up & over the waist.  I would be a medium or large, I think.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper i am watching a presentation by Jane Tracey and she is not even wearing them.  She asked the product expert about sizing AND she is sizing up!  so 1 or 2 sizes?  the tommie copper size chart is already one size smaller than the qvc size chart.  so up 2 sizes from qvc, which is the same as one size higher than tommie copper?  Or just one size higher than qvc, which would be the tommie copper chart?  Decisions!  it's selling out!

Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

I am proud of Jane for drawing the line and not wearing the TSV.  Jane has made it no secret that she carries weight in her hips.  She is always dressed so attractively and those pants are really tight!!  Good for her!  She is a classy lady.