Respected Contributor

If you have not tried them, I will tell you they are very comfortable to wear.  They also wash beautifully; I put them in the washing machine in a lingerie bag.  They also fold up nicely in your purse.  I have 2 and just ordered today's TSV to get the spring/summer color of light blue/floral.

Honored Contributor

I like them too, and the only one I've ever lost so far was a black Tommy Copper, so this is a nice replacement!

Regular Contributor
Thanks for sharing this information. There are mixed reviews on these face masks but I love the brand. Never been disappointed in any of my tommy copper braces or compression items.
Respected Contributor

My husband and I like these masks, too.  We have found them locally at Home Depot.

Honored Contributor

They are just 2 ply, not good enough,don't be fooled.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

They are nice masks.  Very soft on the face.  Yes, they are 2 ply but with the recommendation of double masking now, I dont see that as a problem.

Respected Contributor

I was going to order last night, until I read the reviews. People complained about not being able to breathe in them. And that the nose wire was flimsy. 

Trusted Contributor

A lot of the reviews said these have a bad smell.  Why is that?  If you wash something and the smell does not go away, I will pass.  I do not want to be inhaling who knows what these masks are made of.

Honored Contributor

Any mask which is made with fabric that stretches is not very protective because when it stretches there is more space between the fibers and that means more space to allow for germs to pass through. A good mask should be made of non-stretchable material. Think about it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Any mask which is made with fabric that stretches is not very protective because when it stretches there is more space between the fibers and that means more space to allow for germs to pass through. A good mask should be made of non-stretchable material. Think about it.

@SilleeMee I agree.  A 2 ply mask made of spandex and polyester is not a good idea.  I read they researchers) are working on setting standards for all maskes.