Respected Contributor

Re: Tommie Copper Leggings TSV 5/12

I do heavy gardening work in a large yard, almost daily, taking out huge old plants and planting new shrubs, mulching with heavy bags, a lot of raking, blah,blah.  
A few days ago, I was giggling at these and as of yesterday, ironically, my back is painful, and now I am considering these for garden work!  Thoughts if you are a gardener?  Have a great day friends! 💕🌷

Respected Contributor

I go to Yoga and am looking at these. It is a Gentle Yoga class and we are all Seniors. Regular Hatha Yoga threw my back out. The instructor adapts our moves and she is a Senior.  I have, the aging shrinking disc issues. A Chiropractor helps on occasion to keep my Back in line. I am thinking I think those who go to the gym would benefit also especially for strength training with weights.

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I do heavy gardening work in a large yard, almost daily, taking out huge old plants and planting new shrubs, mulching with heavy bags, a lot of raking, blah,blah.  
A few days ago, I was giggling at these and as of yesterday, ironically, my back is painful, and now I am considering these for garden work!  Thoughts if you are a gardener?  Have a great day friends! 💕🌷

These might offer good support if you're a northern gardener. I'd certainly wear them for yard work in my home state of Ohio. I'm an avid gardener down here in Florida, and these would have me expiring from heat stroke in about 5 minutes. Looks like they offer good support, which is what I need for bending and heavy lifting. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CJC , yes, a northeastern gardener here, and I agree, these are for spring and fall for me!  I don't do the heavy work outside on hot days-  Stay well!  

I also think these will be good for yoga, where I always push myself and then I am sorry later...  And maybe also good for housecleaning days- lots of bending, lifting. I did order them. Free shipping, always better!   I did size up ! 

Valued Contributor

The sizing chart makes no sense:  

Waist relaxed l/2   "18..75" 

What the heck does that mean?  Does that mean its the size for someone with a 37" waist?  If so, why not just say that?   

Frequent Contributor

I wonder if any of the male hosts would have to wear these! 😜

Respected Contributor

@tiara1 

They told David Venable these were coming and he'd have to model them....so he is losing weight!!!

JOKE JOKE!!! ( David looks great....glad he's improving his health)...

These look like sausage skins.

And in hot weather? What?!!!??? ( As David would say!!!)

For those who suggested Kerstin would be modelling them....she has the figure for it. If I saw someone come around the end of the aisle in these in my local store, I'd run the other way!!! 

And if I wore them to the store, they'd run the other way too!!!

NO NO NO

Sausage skins that would look better on the 5.00 hot dogs that are made out of "special cow meat"   ( SAVE!!!.... A dozen HOT DOGS!!!!! for just 50. dollars!!!).

Yikes!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr wrote:

i think they are meant for athletic activities and not to wear as a fashion legging, unless you want too.

@10sluvr I thought that was obvious but based on some comments, I guess not.

It's also clear some people have no idea how leggings are supposed to fit.  They aren't supposed to be loose pants or be baggy.