Honored Contributor

I think it is cute but even the petite looks long.  Is anyone ordering?

Esteemed Contributor

This is not for me.  I just can't do the different patterns together.  I have noticed that it seems many of the reviews are low for this line.  But if you like it I would give it a chance.

Just not my style.

Honored Contributor

That shirt is one of the ugliest things I’ve seen.  I bet QVC will be sending a lot to clearance.  

Respected Contributor
Only color combination I like is one Rachel is wearing. Not ordering, have enough shirts for winter season plus I hate side seam pockets. If you order, enjoy!
Respected Contributor

I don't think it looks very flattering. It seems I remember something close to this last fall/winter. Since I carry my weight below my waist, I know this would look bad on me. I've not had luck with her line. The only top I have, which I believe was a TSV last year, ran colors all over my underthings when I got caught in a summer shower. I had washed before wearing, which I do with all my clothes, and didn't notice any color run then so I was really surprised to see my "tie dye" bra when I took it off. I wore the top only once so it was a big expense. I'm sure those who love the top will look good in it, just not for me and my thunder thighs 

Respected Contributor

I like the floral patterns on some of the shirts. But I've never understood Tolani mixing patterns. Think I'll pass.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing about this TSV appeals to me. Ridiculously high TSV price, too long, not flattering and QVC: what is with all the plaids? And none of the plaids is flattering, Most, like the TSV, are too large in scale to be attractive on a woman.

This is what you bring us for a fall fashion day TSV, yet you no longer have any use for the fashions of a Coty award winner. SMH.

Contributor

Only Logo has uglier shirts>

Honored Contributor

I think it's unattractive and one of the more bizarre pieces I've seen on QVC.  The front looks like a work shirt and the back looks like elegant party attire.  And then there are the plaid sleeves and the plaid strip across the top in back, which ruin the pretense of elegance.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I would never wear something that looked like that and if I saw someone wearing it, I would think to myself that they had very poor taste.  It looks like the garment factory worker came back from lunch in a drunken stupor and grabbed the wrong stack of fabric pieces.  Hideous.