Valued Contributor

I got the jeans with the clementis patterns.  Love them! Also got one of Martha's white poplin blouses on wait list.  I was between sizes so decided to size up- my legs are heavier and I want to avoid the legging look.  I think Martha has wonderful taste and am glad she has a fashion line on the Q

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm noticing the posts about the jeans looking like leggings on some of the models.  As some have pointed out, I fault the stylist for not fitting them properly. 

As an example, Jennifer Coffey said she was wearing a size 2 in the jeans.  Sorry, but the jeans did not look good at all on her. They were extremely tight and looked just like leggings; they looked like they were painted on her.  Amy wore a size 0 during the midnight kick-off, and they looked great on her.  Jennifer is not one size larger than Amy; she would have looked beautiful in them if she went up a size. 

Martha has been wearing her correct size (although I haven't heard what size that is) because they look like jeans on her too, not leggings.   

@Caaareful Shopper Martha said that she was wearing a 10.  She has gone down a size from her regular size 12 because she has lost weight from working too much.  

I have never tried Martha's jeans before, but I went up a size based on the reviews.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I'm noticing the posts about the jeans looking like leggings on some of the models.  As some have pointed out, I fault the stylist for not fitting them properly. 

As an example, Jennifer Coffey said she was wearing a size 2 in the jeans.  Sorry, but the jeans did not look good at all on her. They were extremely tight and looked just like leggings; they looked like they were painted on her.  Amy wore a size 0 during the midnight kick-off, and they looked great on her.  Jennifer is not one size larger than Amy; she would have looked beautiful in them if she went up a size. 

Martha has been wearing her correct size (although I haven't heard what size that is) because they look like jeans on her too, not leggings.   

@Caaareful Shopper Martha said that she was wearing a 10.  She has gone down a size from her regular size 12 because she has lost weight from working too much.  

I have never tried Martha's jeans before, but I went up a size based on the reviews.

@momoftwo2007  I stay true to size in Martha’s jeans, and they fit perfectly.  But perhaps for a little more room sizing up may be the ticket. Good luck! 🤗

Super Contributor

Just saw Jane Treacy with Martha showing the TSV. I am really not trying to be tacky, but, did I just hear Jane say she is wearing them in a size 8?!!!  I would have thought Jane to be more like a 12. Guess it is true what they say about TV adding pounds! 

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

A 75 year old designer or should I say Martha, designs for her taste, not a younger persons taste in clothes.. I would not be caught dead in those jeans and I'm a senior. I also noted the hosts treat Martha like they treat J Ripka, like they are afraid of her. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Spoiler
@imagemd

Martha doesn’t need to keep herself current.  She is doing just fine

Exactly!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

A 75 year old designer or should I say Martha, designs for her taste, not a younger persons taste in clothes.. I would not be caught dead in those jeans and I'm a senior. I also noted the hosts treat Martha like they treat J Ripka, like they are afraid of her. 

I disagree.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Martha looks great,is going strong,living and loving her life at 75.  Rather than criticize her,I admire her.  I'm 10 years younger than she and could never keep up with her. You go,girl!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@moon_gazer wrote:

Just saw Jane Treacy with Martha showing the TSV. I am really not trying to be tacky, but, did I just hear Jane say she is wearing them in a size 8?!!!  I would have thought Jane to be more like a 12. Guess it is true what they say about TV adding pounds! 

@moon_gazer  I saw that too and agree that television must make JT look larger.

Esteemed Contributor

@moon_gazer wrote:

Every host on QVC wears clothing at least one size too small,if not two sizes too small.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth