@Auntie CC

what a ridiculous uninformed comment

Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler
@imagemd

Womp womp
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

I agree.  I bought the light clematis.   I don’t need them but I love light wash jeans and I tgink the white clematis look beautiful

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland

I have a different word for the OPs silly comment but I will refrain

Esteemed Contributor

@Alison Wonderland

I have a different word for the OPs comment but I will refrain

Honored Contributor

I'm noticing the posts about the jeans looking like leggings on some of the models.  As some have pointed out, I fault the stylist for not fitting them properly. 

As an example, Jennifer Coffey said she was wearing a size 2 in the jeans.  Sorry, but the jeans did not look good at all on her. They were extremely tight and looked just like leggings; they looked like they were painted on her.  Amy wore a size 0 during the midnight kick-off, and they looked great on her.  Jennifer is not one size larger than Amy; she would have looked beautiful in them if she went up a size. 

Martha has been wearing her correct size (although I haven't heard what size that is) because they look like jeans on her too, not leggings.   

Honored Contributor

75? Just look at all the years of experience she's had! She started her career as a model. I do believe she herself had a lot of input into the design of these, 

I bought the Clematis ones to try, then went back and got the Red Poppy ones. Red poppies have a special meaning for me - they remind me of my grandfather. I did go up a size. We'll see how they work! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor
Spoiler
@imagemd

Martha doesn’t need to keep herself current.  She is doing just fine
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The medium light wash jeans with the white embroidery (clematis flowers) are gorgeous!  They are more tonal and can be worn with a t-shirt, or a dressier top.  I really tried not to buy more jeans, but I'm getting these.

I already have her canary embroidered jeans, and the fit and quality are sensational.

@Caaareful Shopper They were the ones I wanted but my size in the petites was gone.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter. Oh no.  Try later in the day to see if your size comes back.  I have found that customers place things in their cart, but think about it for several hours before actually buying it.  One in your size just may become available.