Honored Contributor

It doesn't matter to me the age of the person that designs or sells them.  Not for me - too bulky and loose looking for my taste.  I also couldn't see most younger women wearing these either.  They seem like they would appeal to the more conservative older woman looking for something colorful and different to wear.  Two of my friends are ordering them.  Great for those liking the style.  If that is you - enjoy them!

Respected Contributor

I love the embroidery. Very well done. But not the leggings look.

Honored Contributor

I like Martha, but I don't care for embroidery on my jeans. JMO

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

How many male designers are 75 or older? Bob Mackie, Stan Herman? Where is your critique about them?

Regular Contributor

Whar’s Wrong with a 75 year old creating fashion?

most of her clothes are quite wearable.

i personally would not buy these jeans; not my style. Prefer my pants to be basics.

Honored Contributor

Have a pair of embroidered jeans from Denim and Co. Bought them years ago and still wear them. I like them very much.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I actually like both the light and medium denim choices (not the dark ones, though).  I have plenty of embroidered jeans already (DG2), so I'm not ordering these.  BTW, I'm 69-1/2 years old and I look great in them!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC wrote:

A 75 yr old dictating fashion...don't think so. Folks would point and stare if I wore something like this. Sorry MS stick with your day job.

I'm only staring because your agism is showing.

Trusted Contributor

Everyone should be so young as Martha at her age.  What a disgusting remark.  I think the embroidery is beautiful, but overdone.  There is way too much of it.  I think the buyers help with the design of TSV's and they should have addressed that.  If it was just one small patch of embroidery, I would be in.  Plain colored t-shirts would work with them.  Normally, I prefer plain dark jeans and colorful tops.  

Respected Contributor

Love them, especially the wisteria, clematis, and peacock.  I will size up.