Honored Contributor

I don't do embroidery on my lower half either albeit pants, jeans, skirts.

While I love my poodle, I dId that grey poodle skirt when I was 5, didn't like it then not doing it now.

Honored Contributor

I like embroidered jeans but not these.  I don't care for the designs plus I'm not a fan of a heavy design on the upper thighs.  I have seen some done really well with a design that just seems (to me) to work better.

Respected Contributor
I think they’re super cute.
Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I like embroidered jeans but not these.  I don't care for the designs plus I'm not a fan of a heavy design on the upper thighs.  I have seen some done really well with a design that just seems (to me) to work better.

I agree...

Regular Contributor

I am not a fan of these either.  MS is struggling to keep herself  "current" in the television market.  Goes from her own show to a show with Snoop Dog, to judging on Foodnet Chopped, to trying to sell assorted things on QVC.  

Honored Contributor

The medium light wash jeans with the white embroidery (clematis flowers) are gorgeous!  They are more tonal and can be worn with a t-shirt, or a dressier top.  I really tried not to buy more jeans, but I'm getting these.

I already have her canary embroidered jeans, and the fit and quality are sensational.

Esteemed Contributor

Martha seems to know her size, the models not so much.  The models need to go up a size.

Honored Contributor

First time I've been tempted by a clothing article in a very long time... love them but have no confidence in the sizing charts.....   might try anyway.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I don’t mind embroidery on tops, cardigans, or blazers, but I am not a fan of embroidery on jeans, especially on the thighs. I prefer my jeans to be a blank canvas for all the other things I wear with them.

These jeans also look really tight on everyone, but that seems to be the norm lately - really tight pants. I do wear my jeans tighter than other pants, but these are bunching up on the thighs and at the knees. The folds created are not flattering IMO. 

Super Contributor

I'm 67, still wearing old D&C jeans when they used to embroider them (had to put them away for years, brought them back out recently).  Would seriously consider one, if they were all cotton.