Super Contributor

A 75 yr old dictating fashion...don't think so. Folks would point and stare if I wore something like this. Sorry MS stick with your day job.

Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC   I don't care how old she is...  designers come in all shapes, sizes, ages, ethnic backgrounds, etc.   I personally don't think this is particularly flattering, which is why I wouldn't purchase.  Not because of her age.

Honored Contributor

I think they would look nice on a younger person.  Not so much at my age (a senior citizen).

Respected Contributor

It seems like so many tv personalities, with the exception of very few like Joan Rivers, come and go very quickly on the Q.  

I don't care for the TSV.  Just too much going on with all that much embroidery.

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

I'm not a jeans person but I did buy 3 of MS button down shirts. I wear them frequently and am always in search of plain white and black. The price is excellent.

Honored Contributor

Not a  a person i care to buy from.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Luv Martha Stewart!  I like 2 of the styles of the TSV.  

The jeans I have from her line are some of the best I've purchased.  I'm not sure on sizing with this TSV at this point .

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I don’t care for the embroidery, too busy for my taste. Also they look too small on the models and hosts, like they need to go up a size. 

Regular Contributor

Can’t resist this TSV and I am a senior citizen.  The embroidery is awesome.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not think that I would like them, but I am watching and they look good on both Martha and Katie (I think that is her).  I want to see them on in the other patterns before making a final decision.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!