Honored Contributor

I, for one, am very pleased that QVC offered these pants.  

I never wear crops or capris or anything other than long pants, no matter what the weather. (I do like gauze occasioinally but those I also wear in the full length.)

I do hope the fit like my favorite casual pants of all time.  Those are Sport Savvy from years ago in French terry (of which I have 3 pair).  They are beginning to wear out.   They're perfect for puttering around the house, taking my dog for a very quick walk around the neighborhood, and even sleeping.  They are too old, however, to wear to go grocery shopping!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I've had them for a month, and while I appreciated them when we had our cold snap a few weeks ago when it was in the 40s and windy there is no way I'd wear them in summer. I basically bought them for lounging around the house this fall and winter when it's cold. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

@conlt wrote:

When I first saw these I thought no, however I live in Florida and in the fall and winter, I do agility training with my dogs outside at night and it is cool outside. These are perfect for those classes as well as to wear on a weekend to hang around the house, maybe go to the market. I was happy to see them in tall.

Conlt, I wear the ones I have the same way you will wear yours and they really are perfect for that.  My dogs like to walk at night with me and we do training exercises so the longer, lighter weight pant like this TS is just right.  Enjoy them.

Super Contributor
I've never tried their "French terry", but I live in North PA and it's not as hot here as ,say, Texas. Please keep in mind that many shoppers live in climates where this material "might be" useful aside from some super hot days. Just trying to give Q a break. With all that said, I hope they're comfy cause I think they're not that attractive (but might be super comfy). 😀
Respected Contributor

I know Flower Shop Girl, perfect for exercising with the Dogs. Long enough to help keep the bugs away too. We do agility in the evening from October until May, outside in North Florida. Sometimes it is in the 40's and we have to kind of bundle up in fleece layers to take off as you get hot from running. We are outside from about 5:30 until 7 PM and the Dogs love it. It is also a social hour for me.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Todays TSV pants

[ Edited ]

The Q keeps changing to cheaper fabrics especially Quacker Factory, all the new tops are 60% cotton and 40% polyester, UGH, too hot. Natural fibers are preferred, not L:iquid fibers we developed for QVC!  Liquid knit is too hot for summer. I live in Oregon and its already in the 90s here. Also too much spandex in tops which makes them too hot for summer and feel heavy and like rubber. 100% cotton is way cooler and comfy. I like Hanna Andersson catalog and outlet store here in Lake Oswego and the retail store downtown Pearl District. They use organic fibers, pima cotton, NO spandex or polyester.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I bought more than one color-all placed in the same order, I received one today ( in a bag) and they are all going straight back when I get the rest.   They are too big-didn't match the size chart.  They are too hot, for almost anytime in Fl and the pockets stick out right and just add bulk to the stomach.  They are a thinner sweat pant, nothing special at all and certainty not worth $27 each.

The reason I stopped ordering more than one TSV, even though they were all ordered together and could have easily been put in one box ( LIKE HSN DOE"S) QVC shipped each one in separate bags and now I have to wait for the other four to come to return them.  YES I am returning them in one box!

Regular Contributor

@goldreich27 wrote:

I bought more than one color-all placed in the same order, I received one today ( in a bag) and they are all going straight back when I get the rest.   They are too big-didn't match the size chart.  They are too hot, for almost anytime in Fl and the pockets stick out right and just add bulk to the stomach.  They are a thinner sweat pant, nothing special at all and certainty not worth $27 each.

The reason I stopped ordering more than one TSV, even though they were all ordered together and could have easily been put in one box ( LIKE HSN DOE"S) QVC shipped each one in separate bags and now I have to wait for the other four to come to return them.  YES I am returning them in one box!

I am talking about the D&C TSV.