Regular Contributor

ITA HB Glamma. These pants look like what I would anticipate wearing on those first 60 degree days in late October - hardly June/July in this 100-degree heat. The colors are without a doubt fall/winter colors, too. And ohhhh the spandex! Where's the gauze and linen? Where's the all-cotton? Sorry, but I don't get it. 

Honored Contributor

What is QVC's obsession with French Terry???   I live in the south where it is already in the 90's at not quite 10:30 in the morning, these pants are for cooler weather, which won't happen here till about October!!!  Seems the Q skipped summer clothes entirely this year!Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I will say that I do find it odd that they are offering so many long pants, "sweater-type" tops, jackets and scarves when its absolutely summer everywhere!  My brother said it has been in the 100s in Nevada!  I'm sure its really warm in the SW and the south as well so why these warmer ideas for the TS lately boggle the mind!!

Frequent Contributor

As soon as I saw the rise was slightly below the waist, that was a deal breaker for me.  I have a long torso and don't wear pants that don't come close to my waist, especially at my age.  I am buying less and less from QVC lately, especially because if something doesn't fit, it's like throwing ten bucks out the window.

Valued Contributor

I bought 2 pairs of these last year thinking they were done in a different material. I bought 2 other pairs a few years ago and love them but ever since then, I can't find these in the same material which was a bit heavier.  So I'm not attempting to buy these as I can tell they are the same as last year and NOT in the material I'm looking for.

It is odd that QVC is having TSV's in clothing for another season!

Trusted Contributor
Thanks for that review, TomKat. I like french Terry and am always looking for a comfortable alternative to jeans without wearing sweatpants. Was not sure about these pants because Q's knit pants often come up to my armpits! Are they cut wide through the hips and thighs? I need a slimmer fit in that area.
Honored Contributor

What has become of gauze, seersucker, cotton lawn and other similar SUMMER fabrics. It is sweltering here with 100% humidity - I am far from thinking of wearing long pants at all - let alone sweats.

Honored Contributor
"Have you tried the DreamJeans? I was wondering how these compare. I like the idea of a knit without being heavy."

I don't wear Dream Jeanne's or the D&C version, How Comfy Jeans in the summer. They are just too hot when the temp is hovering around 100 degrees. The TSV pants were described as "summer weight".
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The colors are ugly for these to be summer wear pants.  The style looks nice, tho, but I don't like 5% spandex in a knit material.  If they were in prettier colors, and the material was cotton/poly, I'd try them. 

The Q does seem to be rushing fall clothing, it seems to me.  I'm not ready for fall yet!

Respected Contributor

When I first saw these I thought no, however I live in Florida and in the fall and winter, I do agility training with my dogs outside at night and it is cool outside. These are perfect for those classes as well as to wear on a weekend to hang around the house, maybe go to the market. I was happy to see them in tall.