Honored Contributor

Winter pants as the TSV the day after the first day of summer ??? What ever happened to buy now , wear now?

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched a presentation, but I assumed they were a lightweight fabric. 

On a similar note, I was SMH about HSN's TS for today - a blanket!?

Valued Contributor

How about a summery dress/skirt for a TSV? QVC, hasn't had a nice summer dress all season. They had the LCNY maxi a few weeks ago, but that was it. HSN and Evine, offer many dresses as the TSV.

Just a suggestion, QVC....

Respected Contributor

First there was that fall/winter cardigan from WWC and now sweat pants.  Apparently QVC is now in winter mode.  I suppose tomorrow's Tsv will be boots.  And we haven't even celebrated July 4th yet. 

Occasional Contributor

I pre-ordered these pants in XL petite black and the navy, wearing them right now - I'm not a shorts-kind-of-gal so I love these, plus i dont think they are winter wear, they not very heavy.  Very comfortable!  Plus, these are knit pants that finally dont come up to my bra, they lowered the rise, thankfully.   Just orderered 2 more pairs, you really cant beat this price.

Contributor

Have you tried the DreamJeans?  I was wondering how these compare.  I like the idea of a knit without being heavy.

Trusted Contributor

I have some of these that I bought a couple of years ago and they are more lightweight and comfortable than the heavy material.  I wore and still wear them in the summer and I did live in Los Angeles and now near Medford, Or and they are never too warm for me. 

Occasional Contributor

Even though they are a lighter fabric (french terry)...long pants as a TSV when most of the nation is having a massive heatwave and we're at the end of June is a little weird I think. The TSV yesterday was a long sleeve long length sweater thing and they had a 3/4 sleeve jacket the other day. Someone needs to think more about how they plan these out. Why would I want to buy one of these now and not wear it for 5 months?

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

Winter pants as the TSV the day after the first day of summer ??? What ever happened to buy now , wear now?

Winter pants? What? Are all pants winter pants? I live in central Texas and wear pants like this on the weekends and around the house. They're cotton, not wool.

Valued Contributor

They may not be heavy but they look so dark and remind me of clothes for fall/winter season. Yesterday was long cardigans. Why can't Q sell something that reminds us of the summer season we're in. Seems there is little offered in the line of lightweight, light colored summer-season clothing.  Where I live these would not work till about November. I rely less and less on QVC for purchases.