Price is unbeileveable!

Esteemed Contributor

Comes without a brush...... deal breaker

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Todays TSV 6-17

[ Edited ]

I tried the Balance n Brighten one time and it dried out my skin terribly. I believe most of Geller's 'Balance' products all contain talc (usually listed as the second ingredient in the deck) and that is the reason it makes my skin so dry. It looked nice right after I put it on but then the dryness set in and it made me look older than my years. I even tried it using more moisturizer and a primer but no luck.

Respected Contributor

The price for the tsv is very good.  I do not need any more brushes and often wish that items were offered without a brush to keep the price down.  I used to love balance and brighten.  Can't wear it anymore because of my older skin. It makes me look dried out.  Enjoy to all that are buying!

Trusted Contributor

does it come with a round applicator under the powder?

Valued Contributor

I'm on the fence.  If it came with a brush, I would get it.  I recently tried the Balance n Brighten and I love this powder (for reference, I have tried PUR and BareMinerals powder foundations, and Laura's is my favorite).

I am just concerned the Balance n Glow side might be a little too "glowy" for my skin.

Respected Contributor

@Swedishmiss  I have the Balance & Glow, and don't find it too glowy for my 67 y/o oily skin. It's not shimmer or glitter...it's more of a pearl finish, barely noticeable. I've heard Laura mention the percentage of the "glow" and it's very small. Maybe 5%-7% (can't remember for sure). Anyway, I think it perks up my skin!

Honored Contributor

I was tempted to order because I do like it but the 2nd medium choice is sold out.

I'm not sure if medium would be the same.  I like all her products.

Valued Contributor

@vermint 

Your description of Balance & Glow helped a lot.  I am rethinking ordering...I missed out as a TSV, but the price is today is only $2 more.

Thank you!