Super Contributor

Re: Today's special value, Capri pant

The waistband would have to be pulled up to my bra in order to fit me.

They are old lady looking with the lace trim. And I am 68 and wouldn't  wear them.

They are too expensive.

And yet they sell thousands of these so they will keep making them. Go figure.

Honored Contributor

I am glad that others thought these were a bit expensive, especially for a TSV! I didn't think they were bad looking but nothing extra special.  If they had been a way better price, I might have considered getting a pair. I like a little detail on capris sometimes. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Where are the spring colors? The muted colors seem out of place for me. I can do better in a B & M store. 

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Regardless of the length, Style unattractive for anyone.

I agree, such an unflattering pant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They should offer a khaki color, to go with one of the striped (and other)  new tops they aired (floral, etc.).  Khaki is a popular color during Spring/Summer. Just thinking out loud, as usual.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I am always looking for lightweight summer pants but agree with Pegomyheart, the rise is huge and I'd have to fold it over-  Also they need to offer smaller sizes than 2 from the measurements.  So given these factors I'm not risking it since if I return them, I'm still paying close to $10 for shipping. Nope. 

Trusted Contributor

I confess I have a few pull on pedal pushers I've folded over in the waist, but pedal pushers are shorter, making them capris on me. However capris become crop pants and the look with the slit wouldn't be good.

I also agree with who said the extra details on the leg slit does seem old lady. At least it's better than the fake buttons they usually go with, or lace.

Super Contributor

I think they look cute and comfy!  I got the black and moss.  They are both so neutral.  I don't think that the capris, or the lace, will even be noticed much.  I think the shirt and shoes you decide to wear with them will be what is really noticed.  But you will be comftorable.  I also got the moss/lilac striped shirt that matched the moss capri.  That outfit looked really cute. 

Honored Contributor

Way overpriced.

Valued Contributor

i would buy those either not because the price but because they are not my style. plus i do not wear strech pants. I can do better at lands end plus all items are 30 precent off  there.