Honored Contributor

Re: Today's special value, Capri pant

I am not petite, but I totally agree with the frustration of them saying anyone can wear them. That means they won't be the same length. I also think they are overpriced. Personally, I prefer a short that hits right above my knees.

Respected Contributor

It is just after 7 Eastern time and none of sizes have sold out. The only ones that are limited are the larger plus sizes. So this is not a popular style.

Honored Contributor

I really don't care if they came in Petite and Tall because they are ugly with that old looking lace at the side hem.  Yuk!   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

It is just after 7 Eastern time and none of sizes have sold out. The only ones that are limited are the larger plus sizes. So this is not a popular style.

I wouldn't say so. Very few TSVs sell out these days, and I'm sure they brought in a lot of inventory in this style. As of the beginning of the final presentation with Carolyn and Gary (I didn't hear an update toward the end), I believe Carolyn said they had sold 62,000+. That's not too shabby, and they'll just continue to sell whatever is left throughout the spring and summer season.

Respected Contributor

What I don't understand is why someone would order two or three pairs when they have never tried them on and returns are so expensive.

Trusted Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

What I don't understand is why someone would order two or three pairs when they have never tried them on and returns are so expensive.

I agree, I watched the final presentation because I was curious if the crochet would be as popular as Qvc seems to think and Caroline & Gary were saying they updated it by adding ease where you needed it in the upper thigh and took out the bunching in the stomach...... Later they said it's the exact same fit they've sold millions of pants in, so which is it?

Honored Contributor

I think capris are an unflattering style on most everyone.  

Respected Contributor

@patty17 wrote:

Denim & Co disappoints petite customers again. 

The TSV pull on Capri not an option.

Tired of hearing the host and Gary tell us that the length doesn't matter because anyone can wear these. They will just be a cropped length for the petite customer. Hello, if we wanted a cropped pant we would buy one. We want capris also. Please try a little harder to include all of us especially in a TSV.

Thanks for giving me grievance time.  

@patty17 wrote:

Denim & Co disappoints petite customers again. 

The TSV pull on Capri not an option.

Tired of hearing the host and Gary tell us that the length doesn't matter because anyone can wear these. They will just be a cropped length for the petite customer. Hello, if we wanted a cropped pant we would buy one. We want capris also. Please try a little harder to include all of us especially in a TSV.

Thanks for giving me grievance time.  

Thank you; I totally agree.  When Susan Graver was presenting a pant that was not offered in petite, she actually said that petites could just pull them up and they would stay!  I could not believe my ears!  They all use any excuse they can find to convince short people that they can wear anything!  Not so.

Respected Contributor

@pegomyheart wrote:

The waistband would have to be pulled up to my bra in order to fit me.

They are old lady looking with the lace trim. And I am 68 and wouldn't  wear them.

They are too expensive.

And yet they sell thousands of these so they will keep making them. Go figure.

I thought the crochet trim made them look matronly too.

Respected Contributor

I passed because of the price and not crazy about  the crochet trim. These should have been under $25 to be a TSV. The old standby full length pant is cheaper. What I really could not get on board with was the top they tried to pair with the antique rose pants.