Contributor

Today's special value, Capri pant

Denim & Co disappoints petite customers again. 

The TSV pull on Capri not an option.

Tired of hearing the host and Gary tell us that the length doesn't matter because anyone can wear these. They will just be a cropped length for the petite customer. Hello, if we wanted a cropped pant we would buy one. We want capris also. Please try a little harder to include all of us especially in a TSV.

Thanks for giving me grievance time.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Today's special value, Capri pant

Totally agree. Petite is a proportion...and a regular size does not always fit a petite very well. I was going to get these capris, but when I looked at the measurements and saw how long the rise was, I decided not to buy. I am short waisted and some of the waistbands hit me pretty high, making them uncomfortable to wear. Jayne Brown said during the presentation that the waistband is higher and is good to cover a muffin top. 1. not every one has a muffin top; 2. a high waist band is not necessarily comfortable, with or without a muffin top.

Honored Contributor

I wear a petite size too.  In past years I ordered Capri pants from QVC in this mostly cotton blend.  The fit was good for about an hour. Then, the pants grew and they dropped so low that the crotch was almost to my knees. I couldn't keep them up.

i learned my lesson.  I no longer order pants from QVC in this fabric.  I ordered two sizes down and they still grew too big on me.  Never again, not even in petite sizes.

Valued Contributor

I feel the same way, no petites, come on. Getting really tired of the spandex and pull up pants. For me they never fit well. More and more going away frm D&Co. I like zippered pants. Also, not a very good choice of colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

Totally agree. Petite is a proportion...and a regular size does not always fit a petite very well. I was going to get these capris, but when I looked at the measurements and saw how long the rise was, I decided not to buy. I am short waisted and some of the waistbands hit me pretty high, making them uncomfortable to wear. Jayne Brown said during the presentation that the waistband is higher and is good to cover a muffin top. 1. not every one has a muffin top; 2. a high waist band is not necessarily comfortable, with or without a muffin top.

I agree......petite is not only about length...it is also about proportion..............if the rise isn't in proportion to petites you end up with the crotch hanging 3 or more inches below you and it just doesn't have the right fit.....

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see the petite model? The pants were just hanging on her and the length was about 2 inches above her ankle. She was wearing a size 4. That is the reason I have stopped buying from the Q. I like my pants to fit and do not like pull up pants. I find they eventually grow and you look like you are wearing a sack.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree, I don't buy unless they sell petites!!  They are losing out not selling petites.

Honored Contributor

Regardless of the length, Style unattractive for anyone.
Contributor

Agree with you -- and the price-- almost $40 for a pair of capris??  Blouses at $40??  There has not been good value with D&C for quite some time now which is why I rarely buy the clothes anymore.  Pretty much just get my skincare on the Q and buy my clothing elsewhere, but I like to watch to get ideas for outfits to put together, as I'm not very good at that.  Always enjoy reading the opinions on the boards, also!! 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a petite but these capris are way overpriced IMO especially with S&H.  Maybe $24.95 but that's the maximum.  Can get the same thing at Kohl's or JCP or Macy's for less.