Esteemed Contributor

Anybody interested???   I had planned on purchasing, but am rethinking.   Seeing close up shots, the 'art' looks more like a color transfer....the kind we used to use when we were in school. Cute illustration and love the look of the lighted bell, but am not thrilled about the 'art'!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV....anyone???

If only I knew what item number you are referring to. Tomorrow and onward the TSV will change and referring to the item as “today’s TSV” will be quite irrelevant.  Anyone reading your post right now might get it, but may be completely at a loss to agree with you or understand your point if they read it any day but today. An item number makes it clear.

What item is this with “art” you think doesn’t work ?

Respected Contributor

I thought today's TSV was a nail care kit.  

Respected Contributor

The lighted bells are today's (Aug 27) Q2 Big Deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

If only I knew what item number you are referring to. Tomorrow and onward the TSV will change and referring to the item as “today’s TSV” will be quite irrelevant.  Anyone reading your post right now might get it, but may be completely at a loss to agree with you or understand your point if they read it any day but today. An item number makes it clear.

-------------------

So, so sorry....you are correct. It is today's Q2 Big Deal - Bells - H219823 - not the TSV.  Both channels are the same to me.   Regardless, I think the 'art' on the bells minimizes the look....

Respected Contributor

First of all, it's the Q2 Big Deal.  Also if a poster would look at the date of your post they could figure out what you're talking about.  Just so you call it what it is.

Honored Contributor

I agree with OP.  It kind of looks like an afterthought to me. 

Respected Contributor

The decals are too cutesy 1960ish for me.  Pass.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

@gizmogal wrote:

-------------------

So, so sorry....you are correct. It is today's Q2 Big Deal - Bells - H219823 - not the TSV.  Both channels are the same to me.   Regardless, I think the 'art' on the bells minimizes the look....

I should have listened to the reviews. Nothing but junk and also are returns. I opened the botom and tried to place batteries but two (2) ot the battery compartments fell right out. I called customer service and I have to return them and mark defective.