Respected Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Tote from America and Beyond

@Tissyanne Someone asked that question on the product page and QVC replied with the interiors of all the bags.  They said the inside of the Chloe is a coral color.  That is the choice I ordered.  I am glad it is a brighter/lighter color. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Tissyanne Someone asked that question on the product page and QVC replied with the interiors of all the bags.  They said the inside of the Chloe is a coral color.  That is the choice I ordered.  I am glad it is a brighter/lighter color. 

@Roni18 ,

Thank you so much.  I want a bright lining too! Enjoy your Chloe. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant I totally agree; this is a huge bag. Amy Stran, who is quite petite, was selling the bag earlier. The TSV bag looked extremely large, and it appeared disproportionate to Amy's diminutive figure. 

Contributor

Go to their Web Site. Smaller bags and pouches sold separately.
Trusted Contributor

They were very pretty but too darn big.  I would have ordered the black butterfly if smaller.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the bag is too large and the bead embellishments will eventually fall off. The bag will look less than once the embellishments are gone. I wouldn't pay that price for a tote bag that I have to be careful about using.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother   This large one looks like a great overnight travel bag/suitcase in fact.

Honored Contributor

The bags were all beautful - and the price really low for all that embroidery and bead work.  

The website info says that their products are "100% Handmade Tote Bags, Jumpsuits & Dresses. By America & Beyond."

I didn't see any full presentation - did they ever say where the bags are made?

Contributor

I believe they said India.
Trusted Contributor

The interior color of the Chloe is Coral. If you go to Questions and Answers below the item you will see someone asked for all the interior colors of the bags. QVC Customer service listed them all.