Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Tote from America and Beyond

I just can't see this lasting.  The bead work and the stitching looks like it would easily get snagged.  You'd have to handle it with kid gloves.

Respected Contributor

I received my tsv Chloe today and am not sure I even like it.   What do others think about their bags???

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@Jk9  I got the Chloe and I thought it was great!  

Respected Contributor

Right now they have 3 versions of the older tote bag (minus the small bags) on sale for $63.33.  The item # is A454860

Honored Contributor

I bought the Midnight Butterflies and it's spectacular!  Each of the three bags is beautiful on its own.  Nothing is a giveaway piece, in my opinion. The craftsmanship is impressive, even better than I expected.  

I will use this as my weekender bag when I drive to NYC or down to VA Beach.  The material is substantial and will most likely hold up for many, many years. But that also means it could be considered a tad heavy for some, once it's packed with many things.  

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  I will use this as a travel tote or when I just need a casual bigger bag.  It looks very well made.  I chose the colorful Chloe option but my mind keeps going back to the cream Wild Nights one.  I might have to pick that up too. 

Trusted Contributor

I received the Midnight Butterfly choice and it's beautiful! Still waiting for the Luxe Lilac one and I can't wait for it to come too! If I'm feeling generous I'll give one as a gift. If I'm feeling selfish, guess I'll be keeping both!

I recognize that these may not be the most practical bags but they are so beautiful.