Respected Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Tote from America and Beyond

It's something that I would never use. 

Trusted Contributor

I have one of these totes from the first time they were on the air and I ordered another one today.  Yes, they are large and unstructured.  But I love the look of them and often receive compliments on the one I carry now.  I live in a city and carry it to the farmers' market and to supermarket shopping, which I do on foot.  Of course you have to be careful with a filled large tote in a crowd, but I am used to that.  Also be aware that spot cleaning may be necessary.  And anything beaded needs to be kept out of reach of family members with claws - I lost a few beaded moccasins to cats.  I would say that if you think they are lovely, try one and I'll bet you will use it.  With the added pouches I think the price is very good.

Respected Contributor

I love the look of these but don't need another tote to save my life.  So tempted but will try to stay the course.  Everyone that gets them I hope they enjoy.

Honored Contributor

I think these are beautiful.  I could totally see this being a beach bag or a bag to carry at a fair, outdoor market, etc.  I would never want a structured bag for that purpose. 

That being said, it's a pass for me because I have more totes than I know what to do with.   

Honored Contributor

I commend QVC for finally have a reasonably priced unique item as a TSV.  However, its just so big, I'd have absolutely no need for it.  I know many people would love it though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I think they're beautiful, but as others have stated, I don't need another tote.  I have been trying to think of someone for whom I might need a gift, but I can't think of anyone...

Respected Contributor

I absolutely don't need this,  but bought the Black Butterfly.  I think it's  very dramatic and different and will be fun to use.  

Valued Contributor

Ordered the Midnight Butterfly for my sister. It is something that she doesn't have!
Paid extra for shipping as her birthday is next weekend and she is going on a trip. Hope it gets there!

Honored Contributor

That bag is enormous!  I'd never use a bag that large.

Regular Contributor

I did not get the TSV, but I did order a couple of their colorful crossbody bags, They will be just right to use this summer for a pop of color.