Regular Contributor

Today's TSV Tote from America and Beyond

I saw these at midnight and thought they were so unique. Like I went to an outdoor fair that sells Artisans crafts. I could see them hanging up for sale. I got hooked. I picked the midnight Butterfly and Bright is Best. The price is great and they are so happy looking. Even though I usually carry a crossbody, I felt this would be great for fairs, and shopping. I also hate laundry baskets and I felt if this is big, I will put a few clothing items in it and then carry down the stairs easily to be laundered. So pretty I need them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Tote from America and Beyond

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

These totes are all pretty gorgeous however, the tote itself is too big, there's also no structure to it. A large tote needs some structure at least in the bottom. Good price for all three pieces, but when I saw Leah carrying it on her shoulder, again, too big and no structure. I hate a larger purse that just doesn't, won't stand up on it's own. 

Respected Contributor

Agree totally. I was all set to buy, until I saw the presentation. Way too big to go shopping with. You’d be knocking stuff off shelves every time you moved. I know this from carrying an unstructured Vince Camuto tote that isn’t even close to the huge size of the tsv. I stopped using it due to the lack of structure and how cumbersome it is. The tsv is too expensive to be a beach bag and too floppy and large to be a purse. Pretty designs though.

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

I noticed that Leah was having quite a time zipping that puppy up. So big kind of hard to handle. Floppy but pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s a beautiful bag but I just don’t need another bag this big no matter how tempted I might be. If I were to succumb to buying it I would choose the Chloe
Trusted Contributor

While I think it's a cute tote, besides a beach bag, I don't know what I'd use it for.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

If you are looking for USA made, Mark & Graham have some very pretty but plain bags in nice colors that can be personalized.  Lots of sizes and shapes to choose from.

I have given bags like this or LL Bean's canvas ones for graduation presents (a huge hit to put stuff in and they love their name on it) and think it would make a good bridal gift (new initials) or any kind of summe birthday gift because who doesn't have "stuff?" 

Super Contributor

I don't want the bag, but really like the pouches.  

Super Contributor

For me, this is not a need, it is a want.  Also, the FIRST TSV from any brand is always the best value etc.  I chose Chloe for my collection.