Occasional Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Ryka Sandal…..Really?

On 4/6/2015 Ebonysmom123 said: Why is the shipping and handling $5.00 instead of $3.00?

All shoes HSN ship for free!

Valued Contributor

Amy looks good in everything but looked hideous in those sandals. Thank goodness she changed for her LOGO show. The TSV shoes are for a certain population and thousands have been ordered so there must be a demand, but to put them in a show called Inspired STYLE!! They are not stylish at all!!!

Trusted Contributor

I think they are cute and look comfortable. Don't need more sandals but may order. The price is right
Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 JESSA said:

They look like they are very flat. I think I will pass.

I thought that too. And I agree that they looked terrible on Amy and the models. I see this more as a sport sandal, and not something that I would expect on a style show.

Amy said they sold 42K already and I think 2K on her show alone, so they appeal to many. But not me.

Trusted Contributor

Many people who criticize the shoe choices of others have no idea how difficult it can be to find a comfortable shoe - they can slip on any shoe and wear it all day. Then there are people like me who can spend hours trying on shoes - even sneakers - to find something they can wear for more than five minutes. So please realize that some people often HAVE to choose comfort over style. And when there is a glimmer that something might be comfortable, and be reasonably priced, you go for it. I like the colors, I think they look cute on everyone who has worn them on air. They may not be Jimmy Choos, but they're not intended to be, they're just sandals.
Regular Contributor

Blech-almost 9 PM ET and still all colors/sizes available. I like ""sporty"" sandals but these are too clunky-looking.

Respected Contributor

At first glance I reminded me of the shoes my girls wore as toddlers. I hope I never want to wear these.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/6/2015 lizzief said: Many people who criticize the shoe choices of others have no idea how difficult it can be to find a comfortable shoe - they can slip on any shoe and wear it all day. Then there are people like me who can spend hours trying on shoes - even sneakers - to find something they can wear for more than five minutes. So please realize that some people often HAVE to choose comfort over style. And when there is a glimmer that something might be comfortable, and be reasonably priced, you go for it. I like the colors, I think they look cute on everyone who has worn them on air. They may not be Jimmy Choos, but they're not intended to be, they're just sandals. Well said. So many women limp,around all day trying to be stylish and just look ridiculous. A lot can be said for comfort!
Honored Contributor

I bought the Easy Spirit e360 Beach Slides from HSN. They were much cuter than these. I'll see how they look in person.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

scatcat, you made me laugh. You have a way with words. Don't mean to bust on the shoes but scatcat, you are funny.