Trusted Contributor

Re: Today's TSV Ryka Sandal…..Really?

They look like they are very flat. I think I will pass.

Jessa
Frequent Contributor

Another fail for a TSV. Iam an Orthaheel girl anyway.
Contributor

I think these shoes are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen. Mind you I have never tried RYKA, but these shoes are not going to make me try them.

Super Contributor

On 4/6/2015 Penellope said:

I agree! The white sole screams frumpy. I also did not care for the Vionic sandal with the little bow. Not stylish at all.

I thought the bow was actually too big. It made me think that, if Minnie Mouse wore flip flops, that is what they would look like.

As for the Ryka TSV, I'd be constantly cleaning that white sole. It's going to look terrible in no time.

Respected Contributor

I don't like them either but would wear not so stylish shoes if I had to for comfort. Thank goodness there are many out there now that are comfy and cute.
Respected Contributor

Getting no argument from me. They were like "Really?"

I too like comfort and keep my feet as healthy as I can but this was just, no. no. no.

Super Contributor

Done wasting money on Ryka especially with the new return policy. Their wides are nowhere near wide.

Respected Contributor

I only buy shoes that are good for my feet, and I bought the Ryka sandal from last year, which was sporty-looking.

These have nothing goin' for them IMO. They are not cute, they are not edgy, they are not even sporty-looking. Yes, maybe they are comfy, but is that the best looking shoe they could design? Yikes.

Honored Contributor

When QVC stopped selling Birkenstock sandals/shoes, I stopped buying shoes there.

I'm almost 70 years old and I think many of the shoes they sell are shoes retired people wear. That's fine. Something for everyone. I just know I won't be buying them.

Listen to who calls in. How many times do I have to say that? If you don't like the shoes, don't buy them. They are selling to a target audience. Obviously you are not that target audience if you don't like their shoes.

Super Contributor

They definitely do not appeal to me. I don't see anything special, attractive or worth buying at all.