Respected Contributor

Today's Special Value

[ Edited ]

I think anyone that knits or crochets would also love this Trolley Dolly. It could store your yarn and hooks or needles. Also if you are a crafter that sells at the Craft Shows or Flea Markets it would transport your items for you also. I don't need this for my yarn and accessories but just something

I would have bought if I was still making anything. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It would be so handy for that, for almost anything.

I would have purchased it if it was the one with the stair climbing wheels.

V33981   it's at a Featured Price.

@MKR14 wrote:

I think anyone that knits or crochets would also love this Trolley Dolly. It could store your yarn and hooks or needles. Also if you are a crafter that sells at the Craft Shows or Flea Markets it would transport your items for you also. I don't need this for my yarn and accessories but just something

I would have bought if I was still making anything. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MKR14@I walk to the grocery store so for a brief minute I thought about it.Then  even though I am old I thought people who saw me rolling it would be alerted so I scrapped the idea.I will carry the bags or backpack.

Respected Contributor
I ordered without checking the specs carefully. It weighs 5 lbs 12 ozs which makes it almost 6 lbs. That is kind of heavy for me. I do understand the weight probably relates to being able to carry 250 lbs. Also after measuring would not fit in trunk of my car the way I would like it to so I cancelled my order.
Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

@software,

I know, me too. I mentioned up-thread about the stair-climbing wheels and how I would buy this if it had them.  But then they showed a short clip of a woman toting it up some stairs. If you weren't watching then you probably missed it and it was difficult to see anyway. I may purchase after seeing that clip.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

The one with the stair climbing wheels is not as big and sturdy as the TSV but it would be adequate for me.   I have 2 other "helpers" to get heavy things up the stairs, I'm still not completely sold on it at this time.

My living space is all one level but I park my car in my basement garage, so I have to go up the stairs at least once a day and grocery day is brutal!

@SilleeMee wrote:

@software wrote:

@software,

I know, me too. I mentioned up-thread about the stair-climbing wheels and how I would buy this if it had them.  But then they showed a short clip of a woman toting it up some stairs. If you weren't watching then you probably missed it and it was difficult to see anyway. I may purchase after seeing that clip.Woman Happy