Respected Contributor

To me, the Today's Special Values don't seem very "special" anymore.

Woman Sad

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

There are so many specials I'm always trying trying to figure which one is the TSV. Sometimes the deals are very good. 

Respected Contributor

All I will say is I'm glad Schwans sells really good potstickers for about 13.00 bucks for a big bag. ☼

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

All I will say is I'm glad Schwans sells really good potstickers for about 13.00 bucks for a big bag. ☼

@luvmyteddy4  These (the TSV) are very good.  However, they taste the exact same as the ones at Trader Joe's, and I can get the same amount there as the TSV for half the price.  I always have them stocked in my freezer.  Luckily, there's a Trader Joe's just 3 miles from me. 

Honored Contributor

I just can't order food items!  I just always get nervous about them ---plus, they usually seem really high priced.  I can do much better just purchasing them from stores and I can see what I am getting.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I agree re Trader Joe's potstickers. They taste the same as the ones QVC sells for a fraction of the price. I purchased a bag from QVC and cooked them with ones I purchased from TJ's and I could NOT tell the difference. There is a TJ's around the corner from my job so I keep my freezer stocked with these.

Regular Contributor

I am disabled & although TJ's has several stores nearby, home delivery is convenient.  However, I have little freezer space for a large quantity of an item like pot stickers.  How many pot stickers can one person eat in 90 days?  If I order the smaller size, I feel like I am missing out on the larger size price!

Respected Contributor

@LIPearl wrote:

I am disabled & although TJ's has several stores nearby, home delivery is convenient.  However, I have little freezer space for a large quantity of an item like pot stickers.  How many pot stickers can one person eat in 90 days?  If I order the smaller size, I feel like I am missing out on the larger size price!

I'm with you, don't go to the stores anymore, and don't have the above stores mentioned near me. I love the pot stickers on the Q always buy the vegetable and I can eat the large amount in a couple months. I buy a peanut sauce to dip them in from Amazon, and like them also for lunch. I really prefer the minis .

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4  These (the TSV) are very good.  However, they taste the exact same as the ones at Trader Joe's, and I can get the same amount there as the TSV for half the price.  I always have them stocked in my freezer.  Luckily, there's a Trader Joe's just 3 miles from me. 

That's good to know, I used to have my groceries delivered but when they started charging for delivery I go myself now. I do have a Trader Joe's pretty close and have always wanted to go. I have sampled some items from there that I got from the food pantry and they are really good. Peanut butter cups for one! yum

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I just can't order food items!  I just always get nervous about them ---plus, they usually seem really high priced.  I can do much better just purchasing them from stores and I can see what I am getting.

I don't order a ton of food from qvc but I have to have the french croissants but they are expensive!

If I don't love the food I get, I get a refund, you don't have to send it back and they don't question you. For the prices they charge I have to love it!