Occasional Contributor

I think the Snow Joe Pressure Washer is much less expensive on Amazon!

Honored Contributor

But does it come in colors??

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Amazon has a lot of Sun Joe pressure washers that are cheaper.

However, the one that is the SPX4001 that QVC is selling is over $203.00 on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@mthree2 are there any there that the psi is variable? this one is 1450 & 2030 . Please post if you saw one . I am not trying to be confrontational . I am interested in buying a PW and would like the best for the least. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@mthree2 are there any there that the psi is variable? this one is 1450 & 2030 . Please post if you saw one . I am not trying to be confrontational . I am interested in buying a PW and would like the best for the least. Smiley Happy

@okaywitheasypay, see my post above.  The only one I can find on Amazon that is the same model as the on offered by QVC is more money.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

@okaywitheasypay, see my post above.  The only one I can find on Amazon that is the same model as the on offered by QVC is more money.

I think the shipping is free on amazon or at least prime. ($25.+ on the Q) Just about 6 of one half dozen of the other. If only they came with a handyman to do all of the cleanup for one !

TY