Honored Contributor

@dex  I hear you, a few of mine are totally worn down too.  I still wear them though.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Yes I agree with you on this too.  I started out in my typical size 7M but I now have more in size 6.5M.  I've been known to do a 6W and that too fits.  Pretty crazy...

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the taupe, but the more I look at them the more worried I become about the material.

Not only do they look like they will snag, but will they also unravel (just like a sweater would) should one strand break completely? A sweater on my body is less apt to have that happen then shoes on feet.

Getting snagged when walking in places where there are sticks or bushes etc.?

I am also wondering of they will be hot! Someone up ^^^^^ there said they look like water shoes, and they do! So if walking on the beach or on a boardwalk, are my feet going to sweat to death?

Honored Contributor

I wish they would show someone actually putting them on like Jane does on her shoe show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I wish they would show someone actually putting them on like Jane does on her shoe show. 

I saw Kristen? put them on last night and she slid onto them, although she did have to reach down and pull the heel part out to get the back of her foot in. But it seemed very easy. I ordered them now in navy. (I prefer a slip on b/c even though I knot my sneakers they tend to come open).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

I have to pass on this one.  I find with Skechers I have to try them on to get the right fit; one pair I have run short , others not so much.  Not enough of a savings to buy them and pay return charges; I would rather try them on at my local Skechers store even though I would pay a few dollars more.  I think they fit and look like a regular sneaker without the laces.  For spring I would rather have a more open look that I know I can slip into. 

Honored Contributor

@Shorty2U wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I saw Kristen? put them on last night and she slid onto them, although she did have to reach down and pull the heel part out to get the back of her foot in. But it seemed very easy. I ordered them now in navy. (I prefer a slip on b/c even though I knot my sneakers they tend to come open).

I have one of the bungee cord style gym shoes that is full coverage like this and they do just slip right on. They aren't tight fitting to where they are like a glove on the foot. 

Honored Contributor

I have the Go Walks.  Like walking on clouds.  Love them.

I like the look & colors of the tsv.  Fortunately I live near a Skechers outlet store.  Will check them out this weekend because by then NJ will be having a heat wave - 60 degrees.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Ugly and no support!

Respected Contributor

I finally decided to order the black and the navy in my regular size, 8M and I hope they fit. I think this is a more current style and different from all the other Skechers styles I've seen available in stores.  I hope they are as comfy as they look...and don't make my feet look like boats Smiley Happy