Honored Contributor

I think the colors are pretty.  But something about them looks like a water shoe to me.  Maybe it's the white sole.  I don't know.

Any of these memory foam shoes are very hit or miss for me.  I have a pair of the bungee style gym shoes I bought for walking and they are not comfortable at all.  My feet hurt in them.  They almost have too much padding in them and make my feet slide inward.

But then I have a pair of Skechers boots that are kind of uggish style. They also have that memory foam inside and they are super comfortable.  I wore them walking all over NYC for 12 hours and my feet felt great.     

Everything Skechers does now has that memory foam and they need to stop it though.  I bought my DH a pair of shoes last summer to replace a previous pair of Skechers.  Unfortunately they updated them to add the memory foam and he hates them.  Like me, they cause his feet to turn inward. 

Valued Contributor

Pretty colors but it looks to be too much coverage for me.  I picked up a pair of slip-on Fila shoes at a big box store yesterday for 20 bucks.

Respected Contributor

I'm a very big fan of Skechers, but I really don't care for the style of these or the fabric design.  I can find multiple styles of them, along with Easy Spirit similar styles at a mall ten minutes from my home . NO SYH, and I can try them on to be sure I like them. Obviously no return shipping when I don't.

Honored Contributor

I have two pair of Sketchers and that is enough for me.  They are the Gowalks,, very comfortable but how many can you own?  I like sandals in the summer.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have two pair of Sketchers and that is enough for me.  They are the Gowalks,, very comfortable but how many can you own?  I like sandals in the summer.  Cat Very Happy

Including my GoWalk booties, I own eightWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

I think they look cute but I don't find scetchers very durable.I wear out the soles too quick.I love the comfort but I walk too much n pavement and they wear down in a couple of months.

True for me too.  The pods on my GoWalks wore down in no time, and I did not even wear them that often.  As for this TSV, I fear my dog or something else will snag the knit fabric on the shoe.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I really like the TSV because of the updated style.  In Go Walks, I'm always a size 8, but the sizing is all over the place in the other styles that I've tried.  Rachel said that the TSV fit true to size (but don't the hosts always say that?).  I think I'll order them and hope that the fit is good.

Yes -- flat knit really is all over the place right now in athletic and athletic-style shoes. To me, these are really more of an update to a lace-up style (which covers about the same amount of the foot as these do), rather than to the usual slip-on Skechers (which show a bit more foot). I think they're really cute, and my daughter is trying a pair in wide. They may or may not work (her foot is quite wide), but she loved the pink/orange ones, so we're going to give them a go.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today's Skechers

[ Edited ]

I have been debating getting them since last night. (I am this close - to ordering). Because I have other go walks (bought locally but for much less on sale) and I love them. Oh, except the boots I got their boots I love on Q. (I have trouble wearing certain shoes due to my back issues and go walks dont bother my back). The flashy colors are cute IMO but if I get them I would probably pick black or blue because I wear jeans a lot. I like the taupe too and they are saying they can look gray at times but to me (online) they look tan. Decisions decisions..lol.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Contributor

First, I like Sketchers, but this style looks difficult to put on.

Plus the fact, I can buy Sketchers locally for a better price.  Price would come to $65 with s/h + tax!  Nope!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I really like the TSV because of the updated style.  In Go Walks, I'm always a size 8, but the sizing is all over the place in the other styles that I've tried.  Rachel said that the TSV fit true to size (but don't the hosts always say that?).  I think I'll order them and hope that the fit is good.

No, in the past they have also said that some of the shoes were narrower or wider or had a larger or smaller toe box.