Not applicable

Today's One Time Only- A239853 Vionic w/ Orthaheel Leather T-Strap Sandals - Coro

I'd love to know what the criteria is for offering a particular style in wide width.

I wear a 9W and I was hoping that A239853 would be offered in a wide width. These sandals are all leather and very fashionable. They have the all important adjustable back strap which is very important for women like me need a wide but have a narrower heel.

Sophisticated styling is something I look for in Vionics because I can't wear a flip flop for work. I deal with the public and I'm on my feet all day. Women want to look good as well as feel good and believe me when I tell you, when my feet hurt I can barely form a sentence let alone converse professionally with the public!

Not applicable

Re: Today's One Time Only- A239853 Vionic w/ Orthaheel Leather T-Strap Sandals - Coro

can you tell me which style you would suggest has the widest footbed of your wide widths

Super Contributor

Re: Today's One Time Only- A239853 Vionic w/ Orthaheel Leather T-Strap Sandals - Coro

On 4/4/2015 ARealGoodWomyn said:

I'd love to know what the criteria is for offering a particular style in wide width.

I wear a 9W and I was hoping that A239853 would be offered in a wide width. These sandals are all leather and very fashionable. They have the all important adjustable back strap which is very important for women like me need a wide but have a narrower heel.

Sophisticated styling is something I look for in Vionics because I can't wear a flip flop for work. I deal with the public and I'm on my feet all day. Women want to look good as well as feel good and believe me when I tell you, when my feet hurt I can barely form a sentence let alone converse professionally with the public!

The Coro is a style from last year's lineup, before they added more wide and larger sizes to their range. I did order this sandal last year and it's really nice. Hopefully, they will bring it back, or a similar one, in medium and wide sizes.