Honored Contributor

Re: Today's (Not So) Special Value

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
It really only looks good on the size 6 and smaller people. I can't believe it's a TSV. And it's July. It's too hot to even look at this. I can't think of fall clothing.

Lisa just said California doesn't have cheese fries. Hahaha. Yeah. She's showing her "rich" plenty of places in California have cheese fries. By looking at her you know she doesn't eat much in the way of fattening junk food lol.

This in and of itself would be a positive.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

I simply refuse to rebuy styles that I have alreayd worn from years ago. I remember the first long cardigan I bought on the 70s!!! No thanks - I want new and fresh or timeless elegance that never goes out of style. Plus at 5 '3 I look like a walking sweater regardless of a petite size Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
It really only looks good on the size 6 and smaller people. I can't believe it's a TSV. And it's July. It's too hot to even look at this. I can't think of fall clothing.

Lisa just said California doesn't have cheese fries. Hahaha. Yeah. She's showing her "rich" plenty of places in California have cheese fries. By looking at her you know she doesn't eat much in the way of fattening junk food lol.

This in and of itself would be a positive.

I'm from MA and I have never seen cheese fries anwhere that I've ever been.  I've heard about them on sitcoms but I never actually was them anywere.  I certainly wouldn't eat the....cheese on fries...ick.