Contributor
I would like to recommend that if we order the today special and want to go back and order more that we can get a the today special price.... thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Today Special Reorders

[ Edited ]

Sounds good to me, but put a time limit on it.

Respected Contributor

I like this thought, but the time limit would have to be long, as s&h can take qute some time, and you have to have more time to try the item out...JMO

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

I love the idea - but I would also like to add Primetime and Lunchtime Specials!  Many times I have gotten an item home, and would have liked to make an additional order only to find that (although they still had my size) the price was close to double!  I mean, if they really want to move clearance merchandise...

Trusted Contributor

Although that may sound like a great idea, from a business perspective it really doesn't make much sense.

1.  It takes away from the idea of being a TSV

2. TSV I would imagine are brought into the warehouse in bulk and are items expected to ship out quickly so they are placed for quicky removal.  Some aren't even in the warehouse but in the vendors facility.  Any additional orders believe it or not actually take more time and effort to put away and then pull the order - thus cost a company more money to process.

3.  TSV are special orders with a vendor so they are only offering a discount on the 1 bulk order not re-orders.

4.  Often times you can find the item at a lower cost later on anyway becuase the TSV price is not "lowest price ever offered"

Esteemed Contributor

1. suggest limit price to within original 30 day return window.

Limit price to 30 days during extended return season.

2. Limit offer to current supply & until sold out. No substitutions, backorder, waitlist, etc.

3. Exclusions apply.