Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be a toaster oven type TSV in the near future?  They really pushed the Kitchen Aide and the french door Oster ones forever and probably sold tons of them.  I’ve noticed since Christmas, Qvc has raised those prices quite a bit.  

Honored Contributor

@Barb3047.  I don't know when they'll have one but today, with free shipping, would be a good time to pick one up.  I have a Breville and love it

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

The program guide on the app goes through the first week of February and there isn't any scheduled for QVC or QVC2. 

Best to take @Kachina624 advice and buy today with free shipping.  Honestly, most TSVs only knock a few dollars off of the price.  You would probably save more getting the free shipping today.

Super Contributor

I spent months comparing countertop ovens last year.  Mine was getting old, but functioning perfectly.  None had a perfect review, but I was leaning toward the Breville with the interior light.  I really wanted a better price, so began hoping for a TSV.

Of course, when my 22-year-old Suzanne Somers oven unexpectedly bit the dust, not only was there no Breville TSV, QVC was SOLD OUT of the model I wanted.  I resisted temptation to purchase the much cheaper Kitchen Aid or Oster.  I ended up purchasing the Breville from a local retailer, with free delivery.  That way if something goes wrong, help is just down the hill.  I paid the prevailing QVC/Amazon price, and I am not a bit sorry.

I LOVE my Breville and recommend it highly.  If you can afford to wait....and wait....for a Breville TSV, do so.  But I would say a few extra dollars is not the issue and buy top quality.

Occasional Contributor

May I ask which Breville you have?  Everyone raves about them but for my budget they are kind of pricey.  I’ve also looked at the mini smart Breville.  I just don’t have a lot of room in my kitchen at all.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Barb3047 wrote:

Does anyone know if there will be a toaster oven type TSV in the near future?  They really pushed the Kitchen Aide and the french door Oster ones forever and probably sold tons of them.  I’ve noticed since Christmas, Qvc has raised those prices quite a bit.  

@Barb3047

I agree with the other posters about getting a Breville.  Got mine Dec. 2016 and have had no problems.  It is the Smart Oven model BOV800XL which QVC is currently now selling as item K125533 for $249.99.  I got mine, I believe, as a TSV or was some other special that was going on then, and it included the bamboo cutting board that goes on top that also doubles as a trivet on top. 

I love it...use it usually 2 times a week.  Cooks and browns well for what I have used it for.  Bake fish, pork chops & chicken pieces, bake loaf breads cakes and cookies, store bought frozen pizzas, among other things.  Only thing it does not have is a light inside, but that was not a deal breaker for me for the price.  It will hold up to a 9×13 baking dish but WITHOUT a handle...so as soon as I saw the Lock & Lock glass 9×13 with plastic cover I purchased that for this oven specifically.  (I use my others with handles in my larger wall oven for ease of getting them in & out.  I just need to be more careful when using a baking dish without handles for Breville.)

I believe total cost when purchased, including tax & shipping was perhaps around $225.  (Just checked my past orders history, and of course as luck would have it QVC has deleted everything from 2016 back to 2009, but left everything from 2006 to 2009 in my past order status...why delete those middle years but leave older years QVC??...UGGH!!  Sorry, I digress...)

The current easy pay as of this minute today is 2 payments and there is no shipping today, a savings of $16.76, but if you would need more easy payments maybe hold off until they have a 5 or 6 easy pay day forfeiting the no shipping charges?  Or try looking at other stores or online?  Just a thought.  Good luck with your decision!  😊

Valued Contributor

Re: Toaster oven

[ Edited ]

@Barb3047 wrote:

May I ask which Breville you have?  Everyone raves about them but for my budget they are kind of pricey.  I’ve also looked at the mini smart Breville.  I just don’t have a lot of room in my kitchen at all.  

@Barb3047

There are 2 smaller models that QVC has in inventory also...

K301447   Breville Mini Smart Oven   for $154.99

K297716   Breville The Compact Smart Oven    for $184.99

The 2nd one listed has more features and options, and neither one of these has convection, so that might be a pro or con factor in any decision.  If I was choosing between the above 2 I would go with the 2nd one...has more features and options, just slightly larger than the first one.  But maybe you can hold off until a higher easy pay comes along too...seems like they are always throwing those around quite a bit lately, even some for just 4 hours long if you can catch one.  Maybe catch David's In the Kitchen show tomorrow...sometimes they will increase the easy pays for that or at many other different times & shows!  😊

Edited to add:  just checked schedule for tomorrow & David's show looks to be 4 hours long...an hour longer than usual...so possibly maybe extra easy pays may be added then!  😊

Honored Contributor

I got the Oster when it was a TSV and I use it all the time. It was a great buy. I’d recommend it. 

Valued Contributor

@Barb3047 wrote:

@Barb3047

David just announced 6 EASY PAYS on everything on air & online right now during his show until it's over until 3:59pm!  So maybe this can help you!  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

My quess would be around the Easter holiday. However, there are some great sales at Kohl's and BBB and other stores. I have both the KitchenAid and the Breville .  I love my Breville. The Kitchenaid does okay but I won't buy another one again. They do make good on the warranty but I'd prefer not to have use one. It fits the space so as long as I can toast my pop tarts and tater tots, I'm good.