Trusted Contributor

Tiffany-Style Lighting Wisteria Stained Glass Table or Floor Lamp TTV on Evine - 4/1

They are GORGEOUS! The prices are $ 229.00 for the table lamp and  $ 329.00 for the floor lamp. The s/h is 20.00 which I hate. For me with tax it's an extra $53.00 added on. I'd love to have one but the s/h and tax is stopping me. 

wsttv.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Tiffany-Style Lighting Wisteria Stained Glass Table or Floor Lamp TTV on Evine - 4/1

I have a "peacock" table lamp in that shape.    They come extremely well packed.   I have a number of Tiffany reproductions from shopping channels, and have never received anything damaged in transit.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tiffany-Style Lighting Wisteria Stained Glass Table or Floor Lamp TTV on Evine - 4/1

I love the Tiffany inspired lamps.  I have collected 12 different versions over the years. I purchased this particular table lamp about 15 years ago....one of my all time favorites. Glad I bought it then.  The price today is so much higher.  My granddaughter already asked me to save it for her...she is only 6.   😊

Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB 

I totally understand about the shipping charge; however, I bet you will always think about the beauty of the two light fixtures in the future and how they would enhance your living space.

Over time, the $5X shipping charge will become smaller if you prorate it over the years of enjoyment you would have from the lamps.  Old saying: never walk away from a painting you love...it will haunt your memory !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB  These are beautiful! I own a few and have always waited till their is free shipping due to the cost being so high. It does add up now that the channels also charge tax. If it's limited, however, and you really love it, paying the cost of shipping just might me worth it. *sigh* It's a tough call.

Esteemed Contributor

Not trying to talk you into this purchase, but they are beautiful lamps! You'd be paying tax regardless, but I imagine the shipping cost has a lot to do with the packaging they need to do to make sure those lamp shades arrive in one piece. The lamps are large and the shipping doesn't seem exorbitant to me at all. Sure, free shipping is nice, but if I wanted the items then I'd pay for shipping. I agree with the comment that you need to spread that cost over the years you'll be enjoying the lamps. They really are beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your replies and you're all correct. I just bought now. It's so lovely. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love that lamp. I have a few reproductions that I enjoy. 

Esteemed Contributor

These are beautiful. If one were putting them in a living room, where there are two end tables, would you get the same lamps for the tables, or would you try to mix it up with another Tiffany lamp?

TIA

I am obviously not a decorator, but those lamps are beautiful. I think they would make my room.

Trusted Contributor

If any of you wanted to buy one of these gorgeous lamps they are now TTV Encores as of tonight. My lamp is STUNNING! I'm so happy I bought it. FYI. Smiley Happy